One big wish - Cloud save between Mac/iPad

Talk about anything related to the iOS version of Legend of Grimrock 1.
Kukulcan

One big wish - Cloud save between Mac/iPad

Post by Kukulcan »

I am a little surprised nobody cares about the missing shadows on iPad, but for me they make a lot of the atmosphere of the game. So I restarted it on Mac, but it would be great if I could continue it on the go (with the understandable restrictions).

Oh, and congratulations on the port, it controls so well, maybe even better than PC/Mac.
minmay

Re: One big wish - Cloud save between Mac/iPad

Post by minmay »

I doubt any iPad has the graphics hardware to render the kind of detailed shadows that are in Grimrock.
Grimrock 1 dungeon
Grimrock 2 resources
I no longer answer scripting questions in private messages. Please ask in a forum topic or this Discord server.
Kukulcan

Post by Kukulcan »

minmay wrote:I doubt any iPad has the graphics hardware to render the kind of detailed shadows that are in Grimrock.
Not complaining, but it would be great if I didn't need to decide and could switch between both without playing everything twice.
JohnWordsworth

Post by JohnWordsworth »

I might be wrong, but I don't think the two dungeons are exactly the same (some minor changes for the iPad version) - so I don't think it would be possible to have a cloud save shared between Mac and iPad unfortunately (it would be cool).
My Grimrock Projects Page with links to the Grimrock Model Toolkit, GrimFBX, Atlas Toolkit, QuickBar, NoteBook and the Oriental Weapons Pack.
Kukulcan

Post by Kukulcan »

It is a wish. I am aware of all the possible problems. Only the developers know if it might be feasible or not.

If it is not I am fully open for a PS4/PSVita crosssave/crossbuy version :lol: