Level 4 Archives End Help

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Aruetii

Level 4 Archives End Help

Post by Aruetii »

SpoilerShow
After you kill all the green creatures at the end of the level, there is a switch on one of the corridors that you now have access to. I flipped the switch and I could not find something on the level that is triggered by it, have I missed something?
tomvilfroy

Re: Level 4 Archives End Help

Post by tomvilfroy »

SpoilerShow
If you are referring to the "end" of the level, after you get the scrolls, did you try looking at the gate that was blocking your way? If not, have to be a little more clearer on what you are asking...sorry
landsoflorePWNU

Post by landsoflorePWNU »

SpoilerShow
he's talking about a switch inside one the U-shaped corridor where the green creatures come out from. I also can't find what this switch toggles,
Myeka

Post by Myeka »

SpoilerShow
The switch just put the teleporters back (I think).
Ugm

Post by Ugm »

SpoilerShow
I thought that there could be something behind the teleporters, so turning them off would reveal some secret, but apparently there is none.
Or maybe you have to leave some items there? There is at least one teleporter that has different target when teleporting items and party.
sgtstumpy

Post by sgtstumpy »

Myeka wrote:
SpoilerShow
The switch just put the teleporters back (I think).
Confirmed.