Isle of the Deranged - Revision 1.1

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Slayer82

Re: Isle of the Deranged

Post by Slayer82 »

Hansbleeb - Yeah, that lever puzzle sucks. I tried to put one of each type of puzzle throughout the game - that puzzle being one of them.
Apocalipses - All blocks are moveable. Most of them can only be pushed a few directions too. If you are truly stuck then follow this link for the solution:
SpoilerShow
If you have already moved the blocks in the wrong direction, I suggest moving the lever within the area to reset the puzzle.
Mods - Isle of the Deranged & The Allure of Nightfall
http://grimrock.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9513
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14762
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i am now stuck at div points troughout the game..
but the last 2 are the statue in nomands demise north.. i try evrey item i had in his hands but nothing works..
and ktalaks domain. after teleported to a corridor with a pit and a lever , a secrety button and a teleporter..
i switch the hendle and yhesecret button quick but i teleported every time to a close door earlier in this level.. and falling down the pit, i came with a teleporter on the same point...
apocalipses

Post by apocalipses »

Slayer82 : there is a probleme with your solution, all good area are in the same place except for one of them . The one in the north east (in your solution) isn't here but just below the block N4 and block N5 and N1 aren't there at the beginning (after use lever). :(

What does that mean?
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

very nice and really big mod
but I am still missing the Zarchton Harpoon and it really would be helpful
I d be very thankful for a hint ;)
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Slayer82

Post by Slayer82 »

Hansbleeb -
SpoilerShow
Use the rapier
Hansbleeb & Apocalipses - You need to download the latest patch fix (1.1.2). That fix solves that issue regarding Ktalak's Domain and the Eastern Zhaoze Block Puzzle.
Marten_1992 -
SpoilerShow
You can find it on the Main Beach of the Isle of the Deranged. The Zarchton drops them after you kill them. It's probably lying in the ocean or on the beach and you didn't see it.
I'm glad everyone is enjoying it. Apologises for the early issues with the mod, but the patches fix them.
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

thx, I ll try as soon as I get there
in the moment i am in EastZhaoze and when I take the exit to the main beach I am trapped in the
forcefield, is that supposed to be that way ???
apocalipses

Post by apocalipses »

I don't find the patch 1.1.2 . With your link i can download the game + (fix) + patch 1.1.1 .

I tried to switch the file with the patch 1.1.1 but that don't work (nothing has changed). Where is it ?
Slayer82

Post by Slayer82 »

I'm uploading the 1.1.2 patch now, but the 1.1.1 patch works.
Marten_1992 - No, I don't understand how you could be trapped.
SpoilerShow
The force field is only activated/deactivated by the rapier. You can't enter Eastern Zhaoze without solving the rapier puzzle, so I don't understand how you trapped yourself in the Eastern Zhaoze.
Apolocalipses - The block isn't visible on the solution because of how I placed it when editing. It is there and the puzzle does work.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i just download patch version 2.1.18 to 2.2.4 but ktalaks domain has be the same problem..
the rapier works indeed but you get it from the earlier statuein the isle of deranged and now the entrance to eastern shaoze is blocked again..so you must not directly teleported to the elemental plains from nomads demise south you have the problem you can never go back again..
you mus first bring the rapier back to the first statue in the isle of deranged

other problems i have on in the isle of deranged is the forgotten graveyard! the gate to the altar where lying a key on does,t open.. and
the port to the castle with a non active forcefield to the left , it will not open or you don,t teleported in there or something..
Last edited by hansbleeb on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

@ slayer82
I used the teleporter in the nomad s demise north
and I did not use the rapier to disable the forcefield before