Floor 6 Halls Fire,Walkabout

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Millaren

Floor 6 Halls Fire,Walkabout

Post by Millaren »

Hall's of Fire,i dont know how to get across that pitfall no clue where the switch is. when you end the room there a pitfall on the other side there a floor-plate that you can hit if you throw a rock but it just shoot a fireball back at me. if that helps explem where i am.
Also what is up with that "walkabout" area on the map, there 3 switch floor plats no idea what to do next, or am i missing a switch or something in that room to open a door/area.
Last edited by Millaren on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2Xmatch

Re: Floor 6

Post by 2Xmatch »

For the first question:(Fire temple or whatever)
SpoilerShow
Shoot a fireball or a fire bomb at it
For the second one:(walkabout)
SpoilerShow
Run 3 times around the exterior of that tunnel area you should hear 3 clicks before you make a full circle, make 3 circles
Millaren

Re: Floor 6 Halls Fire,Walkabout

Post by Millaren »

Thanks
meeporized

Post by meeporized »

Well thats what i thought too but somehow it is not working at all for me.
SpoilerShow
Well i do not have a fireball spell (no Firespell trained fire is ugly ;_; but the flasks wich were next to it inside the wall did not do anything after throwing them so you must use a fireball spell or you are lucky and found the Flamesword wich casts Fireball.
Millaren

Post by Millaren »

right where you find the flame-sword there a secret room with a switch , when i hit the button i can hear a door opening where it that i have open.