[Spoiler] ALL MAPS, SECRETS, TREASURES, GEMS, ITEMS, SKULLS

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
PSY

Re: [Spoiler] ALL MAPS, SECRETS, TREASURES, GEMS, ITEMS, SKU

Post by PSY »

Update!

* Shipwreck Beach map updated (minor fix)
* Forgotten River map updated (added TREASURE and SKULL)
* Keelbreach Bog map uploaded
* Herder's Den map uploaded (I'll do the bossfight later, need to gain 1 more level with my guys to do it properly without gulping down all potions and/or annihilating my keyboard) :mrgreen:

Also found some nice items, including Shaman's Cloak, a new Battle Axe and the Timepiece(which is very useful when you sleep). Check it out!!

More coming soon!

Have fun,
PSY
https://psy-labs.com
Coders don't die, they just gosub without return
Firderis

Post by Firderis »

At the map of Keelbreach Bog you have missed a treasure underearth near the power gem at northwest. 2 squares down, one east from the "P", if I remember it correctly

Same map, I can't find the interaction at the pit left from the altar. Should there be a switch at the stonewall?
(never mind, found it. The "interaction" is for me at the wrong point. You interact with the bush above, to destroy it so you can reach the platform behind. I would change that as well, the teleporter itself is easy to found after you solve that with the bush...)
PSY

Post by PSY »

Firderis wrote:At the map of Keelbreach Bog you have missed a treasure underearth near the power gem at northwest. 2 squares down, one east from the "P", if I remember it correctly
I also heard there is a treasure, but I turned the Bog upside down and couldn't find a hint.
There's always a hint, so it has to be either in the Herder's Den (haven't done the bossfight yet) or somewhere in the next zone (haven't visited Sleet Island yet).
But I made a note and I'll come back for that treasure as soon as I get the hint :mrgreen:

Firderis wrote:Same map, I can't find the interaction at the pit left from the altar. Should there be a switch at the stonewall?
(never mind, found it. The "interaction" is for me at the wrong point. You interact with the bush above, to destroy it so you can reach the platform behind. I would change that as well, the teleporter itself is easy to found after you solve that with the bush...)
I marked the bush as "interaction" so people know there has to be done something with it :D
To get there, you first destroy the bush with ranged weapons (bow, sling, spells...), then throw something onto the pressure plate (stone, torch, whatever). When the pressure plate is activated, the teleporter pops up.

Cheers,
PSY
https://psy-labs.com
Coders don't die, they just gosub without return
Firderis

Post by Firderis »

PSY wrote:I also heard there is a treasure, but I turned the Bog upside down and couldn't find a hint.
There's always a hint, so it has to be either in the Herder's Den (haven't done the bossfight yet) or somewhere in the next zone (haven't visited Sleet Island yet).
But I made a note and I'll come back for that treasure as soon as I get the hint :mrgreen:
The hint is on a note: "A treasure chest long lost, guarded by the four fallen spirits in the bog". I'm not sure, but I think I found the note at Forgotten River

PSY wrote:I marked the bush as "interaction" so people know there has to be done something with it :D
No, that's my point. You marked the teleporter which appears AFTER you destroyed the bush and throw something at the hidden platform ;)
I would change the interaction from the position of the "teleporter" to the "bush"
whackangel

Post by whackangel »

PSY wrote:
whackangel wrote:Hello,
About the Secret in the below-right part (behind a closed door so-it-seems, how do we access it ? I thought it was another way out from the cemetary but... it is not apparently. Thanks for your tips!
Hi,
SpoilerShow
3 squares west from the path to Keelbreach Bog (at the wall opposite the fish fountain) is a secret switch.
Have fun,
PSY
Oh right... thanks, I'll definitely check that whenever I can ! cheers mate!
OrDoS

Post by OrDoS »

PSY, don't forget to visit forest for treashure chest after Archives
whackangel

Post by whackangel »

Also, one question dearest PSY : what are supposed to be the feathers sign you keep displaying on the maps ??
Cheers and thanks for the good work!
Firderis

Post by Firderis »

whackangel wrote:Also, one question dearest PSY : what are supposed to be the feathers sign you keep displaying on the maps ??
"Normal" items, which are laying around :)
whackangel

Post by whackangel »

Firderis wrote:
whackangel wrote:Also, one question dearest PSY : what are supposed to be the feathers sign you keep displaying on the maps ??
"Normal" items, which are laying around :)
That simple hey ? >___<
Firderis

Post by Firderis »

whackangel wrote: That simple hey ? >___<
Not everything in life must be complicated :D