Crystal Armor

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
lazerbw

Crystal Armor

Post by lazerbw »

Anyone found the chest piece for this set and can tell me the location.

Thanks.
LinedGoat

Re: Crystal Armor

Post by LinedGoat »

It's locked away underwater.

Less cryptic hint:
SpoilerShow
It's in the water-filled cave on Sleet Island.
Obvious hint:
SpoilerShow
After entering the cave, keep going forwad until you hit a wall. Turn left and go into the dead end.
Turn left again and you should be facing a circular hidden switch. Press this and the wall hiding the crystal chestpiece will open up behind you.
lazerbw

Post by lazerbw »

Thanks alot, all im missing now is the buried chests although i feel like i found all the notes that give clues so no idea which chests im missing :(
crovax

Post by crovax »

Bumping for some help with the same item, I can't seem to find an underwater cave in this area. The only thing I can see is the "hold your breath" puzzle. Can someone point me in the right direction?
eduran

Post by eduran »

The entrance isn't under water. You need to have access to the central island with the shrine. Once you get there, finding the cave isn't difficult.
crovax

Post by crovax »

eduran wrote:The entrance isn't under water. You need to have access to the central island with the shrine. Once you get there, finding the cave isn't difficult.
Ah, haven't been there yet. Thanks!