2 secrets in reservoir

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
vinlock

2 secrets in reservoir

Post by vinlock »

Underwater door and the secret in the north east part where the gem is located, looks like a wizard hat and a poison resist potion. Scanned all the walls including underwater cant find switches or pressure plates or anything,

A nearby exit leads to a chest with 3 switches if anyone needs a tip on this let me know.
Rossell

Re: 2 secrets in reservoir

Post by Rossell »

There is a button directly across from the underwater door on a wall under water. I however have not been able to figure out the secret to getting to that Wizard's Hat, and I would LOVE someone to help me out with this one!

Edit -- Also in the top left hand corner of the map (not the secret underwater area with the crystal shield) but the room with all the Lizardmen, is a gated room and I couldn't find a button or lever anywhere... any tips?
Last edited by Rossell on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Klezzon

Post by Klezzon »

Rossell wrote:I would LOVE someone to help me out with this one !
WE would LOVE someone to help US out with that one !
atsra

Post by atsra »

SpoilerShow
I however have not been able to figure out the secret to getting to that Wizard's Hat
There is yet another hidden switch, where the running spikes are at. it's on the wall close to the ladder. careful not to touch the spikes!
Rossell

Post by Rossell »

Finally found it! Thank you, any ideas about the gated room in the area with all the lizardmen in the giant room?
vinlock

Post by vinlock »

Top man, yeah gated room top left of same map, 2 doors both closed, even tried looking in the secret area to the left of it for switches.
vinlock

Post by vinlock »

Nvm get the map from the mimic chest I think it was and they match the platform shapes.

The reward is worth it in this one.
sazyanti

Post by sazyanti »

anyone know where this map is? I've cleared the entire sewers and the only spot i cant get into is that room with the chest.
atsra

Post by atsra »

SpoilerShow
anyone know where this map is? I've cleared the entire sewers and the only spot i cant get into is that room with the chest.

I finally found it in a locked chest north east in the hamelt of stormreach area, near the east sewer entrance
Deathuponu

Post by Deathuponu »

atsra wrote:
SpoilerShow
I however have not been able to figure out the secret to getting to that Wizard's Hat
There is yet another hidden switch, where the running spikes are at. it's on the wall close to the ladder. careful not to touch the spikes!

I still don't see it , I am where you said to look. I think you just want see me get hurt a bunch :)

*edit nvm I found it :)
SpoilerShow
If facing the ladder it's two to the left, then behind you on the wall
SpoilerShow
We are talking about in the sewer's area right? :)