"Disguised Path" in Lexiconary area

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
crovax

"Disguised Path" in Lexiconary area

Post by crovax »

I went across the gap for the Path of the Eagle "puzzle" and on the other side is another sign that says "Disguised Path." I was able to find a second path through the air back to the other side, and I heard a gated door unlock and open, but I can't find where that gate is. I'm assuming it's a secret since you don't have to take the "disguised" path back. Anyone know where this door is?
Jirodyne

Re: "Disguised Path" in Lexiconary area

Post by Jirodyne »

crovax wrote:I went across the gap for the Path of the Eagle "puzzle" and on the other side is another sign that says "Disguised Path." I was able to find a second path through the air back to the other side, and I heard a gated door unlock and open, but I can't find where that gate is. I'm assuming it's a secret since you don't have to take the "disguised" path back. Anyone know where this door is?
It's the two doors on bottom. When you fall, the door is open to lead you back to the starting place. When you first start, Door 1 is open and Door 2 is closed, leading back up to the start of the eagle path. When you cross over to the other side, Door 1 closes and Door 2 opens, leading back up to the start of the Disguised path. So when you completed it and went back to the eagle path side, Door 2 closed and Door 1 opened again. That is what you heard, the two doors opening and closing.

ps: and yes, you HAVE to take the Disguised path back.
crovax

Re: "Disguised Path" in Lexiconary area

Post by crovax »

Jirodyne wrote:
crovax wrote:I went across the gap for the Path of the Eagle "puzzle" and on the other side is another sign that says "Disguised Path." I was able to find a second path through the air back to the other side, and I heard a gated door unlock and open, but I can't find where that gate is. I'm assuming it's a secret since you don't have to take the "disguised" path back. Anyone know where this door is?
It's the two doors on bottom. When you fall, the door is open to lead you back to the starting place. When you first start, Door 1 is open and Door 2 is closed, leading back up to the start of the eagle path. When you cross over to the other side, Door 1 closes and Door 2 opens, leading back up to the start of the Disguised path. So when you completed it and went back to the eagle path side, Door 2 closed and Door 1 opened again. That is what you heard, the two doors opening and closing.

ps: and yes, you HAVE to take the Disguised path back.
Ohhh, alright, I thought you could just fall back down. No wonder I couldn't find any new doors. Thanks, haha.