Absolutely Lost... spoilers may exist sorry

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Deathuponu

Absolutely Lost... spoilers may exist sorry

Post by Deathuponu »

I have explored and found everything I can... went back repeatedly... I can't figure out the cemetery at all with that puzzle.

http://i.imgur.com/bh3XuPA.jpg

thats map I have if you can help , i will love you long time... 3 hours of running around doing nothing... making me sad
UglyBastard

Re: Absolutely Lost... spoilers may exist sorry

Post by UglyBastard »

You should focus your search on the upper left part of the map. ;)
SpoilerShow
There is an invisible/activatable bridge that leads to a huge dungeon that also leads to other new areas.
Deathuponu

Post by Deathuponu »

SpoilerShow
i've tried for over a hour to make that demon awake from that bridge...
UglyBastard

Post by UglyBastard »

SpoilerShow
I'm not exactly sure how I spawned the bridge. I did some random stuff like throwing rocks at the demon face and when I turned there was a bridge. What did you try?
Deathuponu

Post by Deathuponu »

SpoilerShow
everything you said then some i tossed all my spells bombs... rocks...just got it work... you have use a bow and arrow...
Klezzon

Post by Klezzon »

Deathuponu wrote:
SpoilerShow
i've tried for over a hour to make that demon awake from that bridge...
SpoilerShow
everything you said then some i tossed all my spells bombs... rocks...just got it work... you have use a bow and arrow...
I did it with a simple stone... 8-)
Chimera005ao

Post by Chimera005ao »

SpoilerShow
You find a rock like 5 squares from that spot. I threw a rock at it without even thinking. I guess I'm a jerk for deciding to wake things up that way so suddenly. o.o
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

I have wandered around so long now, I can't find where the thing is to even awaken him... I couldn't figure it out initially so I kept wandering... I should have marked it on my map. Anyone tell me where it is? I remember seeing it - just can't remember where.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
The Doppelgamer

Post by The Doppelgamer »

Hint:
This riddle is but a stepping stone
Don't take it for granite
Or else you'll hit rock bottom
Once all your other paths argone
You'll have to face it

Answer:
SpoilerShow
The answer is a rock, you just need to throw one at the face, any rock will do, just pelt the rock at it. You can find one a few squares away, but you don't have to use that specific one.
Check out my LoG2 Atlas Compendium (All Secrets, Treasures, Items, Equipment, Zones/Maps, & More!)
Also check out my LoG2 Icon
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Ah, yes. But where on the map is it (not the rock, but the face!)! :lol: I have mapped out so much and I forgot to note where it is.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.

Return to “Gameplay Hints”