Mac Version Ever gonna come?

Have trouble running Legend of Grimrock 2 or do you have questions about the purchasing options? Look for help here.
SnowyOwl47

Mac Version Ever gonna come?

Post by SnowyOwl47 »

Hey I don't think anyone but the devs would know this but is there gonna be a mac version? Because I only have mac and there is something called CrossOver i have that it might work on...
But anyway if there isn't gonna be a mac version I'd also want to know away to get my money back, because cross-over doesn't work with a lot of games, unless you were to support it.
antti

Re: Mac Version Ever gonna come?

Post by antti »

We'll start looking into the Mac port some time after launch but we can't give any promises yet about its schedule or anything...

If you want to try out CrossOver and it won't work, I can get you a refund if you have bought via our site at http://www.grimrock.net/buy/
Steven Seagal of gaming industry
SnowyOwl47

Post by SnowyOwl47 »

@antti

When I bought it I went to your site and clicked pre-order and it opened a link to chose two payments i think...
But eventually it led me to humble bundle.
antti

Post by antti »

SnowyOwl47 wrote:@antti

When I bought it I went to your site and clicked pre-order and it opened a link to chose two payments i think...
Yeah, that sounds correct: the store backend on our site is handled by Humble Bundle
Steven Seagal of gaming industry
SnowyOwl47

Post by SnowyOwl47 »

antti wrote:
SnowyOwl47 wrote:@antti

Yeah, that sounds correct: the store backend on our site is handled by Humble Bundle

Looks like I won't be needing a refund!
I got two windows computers last night very strange... wasn't even thinking about LOG2 :lol: