Defeat the gaze? ok

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
sojhin98

Defeat the gaze? ok

Post by sojhin98 »

Jeez and i thought i heard these puzzles were supposed to be hard... IM SORRY IM SORRY! OH GOD!

had to take a break to share a great moment :)

Great game guys! thanks for getting my adrenaline going the first time gaming in a looong time
Jim Fear

Re: Defeat the gaze? ok

Post by Jim Fear »

I can totally relate to your reaction. I saw the puzzle, picked up my beer, took a sip- OH GOD!
My wife was sitting behind me and laughed as i fumbled to put the bottle down :D
yossarian161

Post by yossarian161 »

that was a fun one. ive been on high alert the entire time ive been playing, but i did let my guard down for just a second while doing that puzzle :twisted:
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

I pressed the rest button and my party was half-killed in my sleep. I laughed my ass off and reloaded.
killington

Post by killington »

Jim Fear wrote:I can totally relate to your reaction. I saw the puzzle, picked up my beer, took a sip- OH GOD!
My wife was sitting behind me and laughed as i fumbled to put the bottle down :D
I'm glad no one was in the room for my moment.

I hit sleep, looked down at my hand drawn map, ear right next to speaker, start getting attacked.

Yelled like a little kid. Can't wait til the community tools come out. I'm already sad about the thought of beating it.
regomar

Post by regomar »

Yeah, this was a fun one. I squeeked!
sojhin98

Post by sojhin98 »

Jim Fear wrote:I can totally relate to your reaction. I saw the puzzle, picked up my beer, took a sip- OH GOD!

Ha, funnily enough i was pouring some bourbon, almost wasted valuable ethanol! :p
Arkhan

Post by Arkhan »

I stared at the demon statue, figured "Ok, the button probably activated a timer. I will just wait" (this is what happens when you're also a game designer/programmer/D&D player).

So the door opens and I'm like WOOO! SWEET! *rotate to walk through door* *see enemies*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*back peddle and throw rocks because I was low on health*

Great stuff :)
http://www.aetherbyte.com <<< For all kinds of goony retro game nonsense, on PCE, MSX, and stuff

HASTUR HASTUR HASTUR!
Jack Dandy

Post by Jack Dandy »

I'll just take a nap, move time forward quickly and then
SpoilerShow
4 SKELETONS STAB YOU IN THE FACE
:shock:

I like how it snaps immediately into the battle screen, makes it all the more sudden and frightening.
dbgager

Post by dbgager »

That was a great puzzle...loved it. Gave me a chuckle to.