Slimes + "feed me"

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Vaserius

Slimes + "feed me"

Post by Vaserius »

Found a secret to a room full of slimes and no room for strafes, they dish out a lot of dmg + disease me. Is there , except curing it at the blue crystal, to heal the desease? There are also some runes next to a daemons head which say "feed me" but apperently i can't but thing in the mouth so how can i solve it?

Trying to get past the slimes why waiting for a response :3
Aro

Re: Slimes + "feed me"

Post by Aro »

Vaserius wrote:Found a secret to a room full of slimes and no room for strafes, they dish out a lot of dmg + disease me. Is there , except curing it at the blue crystal, to heal the desease? There are also some runes next to a daemons head which say "feed me" but apperently i can't but thing in the mouth so how can i solve it?

Trying to get past the slimes why waiting for a response :3
Stucked there too. I killed one slime with fire bombs but they are too hard. "Feed me" face did not eat anything from my inventory, i suppose there will be something behind slimes... but I'm on hard and these greenies are nearly indestructible.

Eventually you can sleep to cure desease (it would take some time, thou / and blue crystal is not so far)
Vaserius

Post by Vaserius »

made it through
SpoilerShow
in the den of slimes is a small tresure statue and behind a secret wall is a green game which can be placed in the mouth of the daemon some nice reward were behind the gate for my archery rouge :)
sojubomb

Post by sojubomb »

where is this secret slime room?
stage

Post by stage »

Look on the walls :) its there somewhere.

And btw this Slimes are extremely hard on normal level for a party going from 3 to secret 4 directly, 2 fighters, 1rogue archer and 1 mage, almost impossible. Anyone find out if they are vulnerable to "something"?
Aro

Post by Aro »

I just use the mace sword fire spell poison cloud and whatever rock I have in my hands...
Take me 30 minutes on hard - and now I know very well the path to blue crystal from that place :-)
Vaserius

Post by Vaserius »

but after picking up the tresure loot and the loot behind the feed me door felt so rewarding :)
sojubomb

Post by sojubomb »

i mean what level is the secret room on?
stage

Post by stage »

SpoilerShow
You enter from level 3 - to level 4, in two small rooms with no exit. Then you go back to level 3, to real exit to level 4.
xlaZuRelx

Post by xlaZuRelx »

SpoilerShow
You need a flask + bead + slime ball for a cure disease potion, either that or the crystal...