level 3 spectral relay

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
snoeseven

level 3 spectral relay

Post by snoeseven »

Anyone know how to complete the spectral relay puzzle on level 3?
SpoilerShow
I cannot figure out how to open the bars to let the magic blast through. My manual mapping also doesn't help me find a possible location on where to get over there.
snoeseven

Re: level 3 spectral relay

Post by snoeseven »

Argh. Nevermind. I've been wandering around the dungeon for an hour and I just figured it out. /facepalm
SpoilerShow
I didn't know you can drop a rock through the bars onto the pressure plate...and knowing is 1/2 the battle.
rojesto32

Post by rojesto32 »

Maybe someone could help me out, I am stuck here.
SpoilerShow
I cannot see how to get through to the left. I Would have to go forward, left, forward, left to get out of the way of the teleporters - but in that time it takes to do that the teleporters move and port me back. Am I missing something?
drakaan

Post by drakaan »

i got the same problem
SpoilerShow
i did find all the secrets there but still cant get true the moving teleports
rojesto32

Post by rojesto32 »

someone posted this in another thread:
SpoilerShow
What you need to do is walk to the right side of the light that circles around. When on the platform before the stone button on the floor, look across the pitfall. 2 platforms ahead of that pitfall is a button - throw a shuriken or something to it and the pitfall will raise.
That has helped me, now it is just a matter of timing with
SpoilerShow
placing the rock through the gate .. I think ..
Yup, that did it
SpoilerShow
Get in the center facing right from the door and you have to time your moves really well, move left drop a rock through the bars onto the plate and hope you have enough time to get through
Last edited by rojesto32 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
drakaan

Post by drakaan »

dam i dint see that was there
thx alot