Share savegame in PC and Mac

Have trouble running Grimrock 1 or you're wondering if your graphics card is supported? Look for help here.
azra

Share savegame in PC and Mac

Post by azra »

hi everyone I bought the game on steam and began to play on PC. Some months later I bought a Mac book Pro and installed the game on it. My question is if is possible put the save game from PC on Mac , because I don´t want to begin the game again!

Thank you very much
thomson

Re: Share savegame in PC and Mac

Post by thomson »

Yes, it's possible. Put your saves in appropriate directory and you're ready to go. Put your *.sav files in ~/Library/Application Support/Almost Human/Legend of Grimrock
[MOD] Eye of the Beholder: Waterdeep sewers forum sources; Grimtools (LoG1 -> LoG2 converter) sources
azra

Post by azra »

Hi again and thanks. The problem is that I can´t find directory Almost human on mi MAC. I have installed the game from Steam, but I go to Library/... but this directory doesn´t exist.
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Check inside your User folder, not the global Library folder.
JohnWordsworth

Post by JohnWordsworth »

The twiddle in thomson's path refers to your home directory. As Dr. disaster said, you really want to look in...

/Users/<Username>/Library/Application Support/Almost Human/Legend of Grimrock/

You may find (if you are on OSX 10.7) that the Library folder is hidden. You can unhide it by opening up the terminal and running...

> chflags nohidden ~/Library/

Hope this helps!
My Grimrock Projects Page with links to the Grimrock Model Toolkit, GrimFBX, Atlas Toolkit, QuickBar, NoteBook and the Oriental Weapons Pack.