Secret RIGHT at the start... come on!

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Neil79

Secret RIGHT at the start... come on!

Post by Neil79 »

How many of you completely missed the secret right at the start of ACT 1 ? :twisted: :twisted: , ahhh the joys of being an eye o beholder bitch :twisted:
The latest in Kickstarter, Indie & Retro News!!! http://www.indieretronews.com/ : Indie Retro on twitter https://twitter.com/Indie_RetroNEWS
Stalkingwolf

Re: Secret RIGHT at the start... come on!

Post by Stalkingwolf »

i think there are too many secrets in the first three levels.
i mean, if there is a secret every third corner, you can not call them secrets ;-)
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster
e8hffff

Post by e8hffff »

Well many poor adventurers never explorer their starting ground.
killington

Post by killington »

Stalkingwolf wrote:i think there are too many secrets in the first three levels.
i mean, if there is a secret every third corner, you can not call them secrets ;-)

I found (what i feel like is)every secret in the first 3 levels(all I've done so far) using old-school mode (and mapping by hand), and its satisfying to find them. I'm glad theres not only 1 per level or something like that.
SecretHunter

Post by SecretHunter »

I found it, because I'm the god damn Secret Hunter. I only found two secrets yet, and one of them was obligatory to proceed. So I don't know what the poster above me is talking about, I am sure I didn't miss anything and I haven't had secrets in the past 4 halls.
hopeless

Post by hopeless »

Neil79 wrote:How many of you completely missed the secret right at the start of ACT 1 ? :twisted: :twisted: , ahhh the joys of being an eye o beholder bitch :twisted:
Yes that was pretty much why I doublechecked that room, really eery Lovecraftian statue mind you!

Am I allowed to say where it is or say whats hidden there in that specific case?