Final Battle Help

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
mcolton

Re: Final Battle Help

Post by mcolton »

I checked 10 times, the 4 pieces I took from him are the infusor, the ore, the bladed gear, and the steel gear; like the walkthrough says.
He still gets stunned when I hit him with the Weapon of Power.
But...I've been zapping him and left clicking everywhere for over 3 hours and cannot find a part to remove
steyrhahn

Post by steyrhahn »

mcolton wrote:I checked 10 times, the 4 pieces I took from him are the infusor, the ore, the bladed gear, and the steel gear; like the walkthrough says.
He still gets stunned when I hit him with the Weapon of Power.
But...I've been zapping him and left clicking everywhere for over 3 hours and cannot find a part to remove
somethings wrong. For me, when the 4 parts are removed, he is no longer stunned by the weapon of power.

The developers should get your save file to look at.

You could go back to a save file prior to removing all 4 parts and see if the game play changes when the 4th part is removed?
Komag

Post by Komag »

Okay, thanks for triple checking it, so for some reason it's a real bug that happened in your playthrough, sorry to hear that.
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play