A lot to be learned

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Xcomet

A lot to be learned

Post by Xcomet »

Having purchased numerous games the past few years (none as anticipated as Legend of Grimrock however :D ) I think other developers could learn a lot from Almost Human. I can't believe how active and helpful the Devs are on this forum, us as customers really appreciate this, I purchased Civilization V some time ago, a good game but it had its issues which were echoed all over the forums, nothing but silence from the Devs for months on end, not good. Not only have Almost Human developed a game that a lot of us have waited over 20 years for but they have done it with great style, really showing that they care about what they have lovingly created and their customers. Hats off to you Almost Human LTD, you deserve to do extremely well from Legend of Grimrock, I hope it excedes all of your expectations, and look forward to all of your future work.
petri

Re: A lot to be learned

Post by petri »

Thank you for your kind words!
Xcomet

Post by Xcomet »

You are very welcome.
Botiquita

Post by Botiquita »

Totally agree with Xcomet !
bengalifan

Post by bengalifan »

I'm very much in agreement also. In fact, it was something that TotalBisquit mentioned in passing that made up my mind about buying this game. He showed a feature the developers designed to allow clicking on arrows for movement in order to allow ONE person to be able to play LoG.

I figured if a developer team cared that much about their player base, then that was a group that I wanted to support.