[Spoilers]Toorum Document in my folder

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
MASKOAA

[Spoilers]Toorum Document in my folder

Post by MASKOAA »

Guess when you do the Toorum secret it creates a document in the save game folder called toorum_lives.txt and if you open it the text reads TOORUM WAS HERE.
Pajamas

Re: Toorum Document in my folder

Post by Pajamas »

God, really people? This is well known man, no need to post another thread on it.
MASKOAA

Post by MASKOAA »

Goes to advance search.....puits Toorum and title search.....hmmm nope can't find it....but thanks for acting like there are a million threads just stating this...
kitty

Post by kitty »

MASKOAA wrote:Goes to advance search.....puits Toorum and title search.....hmmm nope can't find it....but thanks for acting like there are a million threads just stating this...
But there actually is so many topics. Try to improve your search tactics.

search.php?keywords=Toorum - 39 pages of topics atm.
MASKOAA

Post by MASKOAA »

kitty wrote:
MASKOAA wrote:Goes to advance search.....puits Toorum and title search.....hmmm nope can't find it....but thanks for acting like there are a million threads just stating this...
But there actually is so many topics. Try to improve your search tactics.

search.php?keywords=Toorum - 39 pages of topics atm.
Yea and not one of those that is linked says anything about the document in the description do you think I'm really gonna open up 39 individual threads and search through each one? See usually if something is a repost that has been posted COUNTLESS times like he said then NOBODY REPLIES.....thats how repost threads die.
King Semos

Post by King Semos »

I haven't herd about this. I shall checkith it out sir.

What's with the hate. People rush to call others out on what they perceive as mistakes. There is no reason for petty squabbles on the internet. Ancient ancestors frown upon this.
Crashbanito

Post by Crashbanito »

No need for the aggression guys.

Anyway, I wonder what would happen if you started a new game and named your first character Toorum and accidentally slip and hit that enter key.... :roll:
Grimrock FAQ | If you see something fishy, flag that post! | My Gaming/Tech Blog
Thels

Post by Thels »

Crashbanito wrote:No need for the aggression guys.

Anyway, I wonder what would happen if you started a new game and named your first character Toorum and accidentally slip and hit that enter key.... :roll:
I just tested that for you. It does nothing special. It just names your first character Toorum.
King Semos

Post by King Semos »

Thels wrote:

I just tested that for you. It does nothing special. It just names your first character Toorum.
Perhaps you are missing a prerequisite.
Thels

Post by Thels »

Thels wrote:I just tested that for you. It does nothing special. It just names your first character Toorum.
King Semos wrote:Perhaps you are missing a prerequisite.
I'm pretty sure I do. ;)

Crashbanito was just curious as to what happened.

Return to “Grimrock 1 Discussion”