Does the extra goodies map hint at anything I wonder?

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
fluttersnipe

Does the extra goodies map hint at anything I wonder?

Post by fluttersnipe »

Can't wait to play the game!

I've been looking through the extra content we received upon preorder. And the map really catches my attention, not only is it an excellently drawn map (that I may print and hang :)) But I wonder if it's a hint that Grimrock is only the start?
nianu

Re: Does the extra goodies map hint at anything I wonder?

Post by nianu »

i really hope you're right! :D
ᶘ╯ᵒᴥᵒᶅ╯︵ ┻━┻
jfunk

Post by jfunk »

This was my thought when I look at it:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130

:D
fluttersnipe

Post by fluttersnipe »

I really have high hopes for this game! Even beyond the company and this game, if this game gets good reviews and sells well hopefully it will spur other developers and publishers into realizing that we still want these types of games! Wizardy, eye of the beholder, might & magic. All great games that are in need of remake or sequels!

Hell. Even just seeing this game made me go to gog.com and buy myself a copy of mandate of the heaven. :)

I here that grimrock is going to be HARD to! So glad for that because Im getting sick of walking through games. Look and mandate of heaven for example. When you start the game, your partt is to weak to even do the starter dungeons!

Ny thanks to the grimrock devs for making a good oldfashion old school dungeon crawl!!!
Radioman970

Post by Radioman970 »

HARD is a good word. As much as I was enjoying Skyrim, gorgeous as hell game, it was too easy. Would players really whine and complain if you had to find food and water? And even if that became so scarce you had to sometimes back track a long way just to make sure you stayed alive? That happened to me in Dungeon Master once and I never had an experience quite like that in a game.
I'd take one of the four wooden clubs I was carrying and just bash open doors with it.
- if life were like Dungeon Master

I'd click FIREBALL much more on New Year's Eve
- if life were like Eye of the Beholder