Any Mortal Kombat fans?

General discussion that is not related to Grimrock goes here.
Sir Tawmis

Any Mortal Kombat fans?

Post by Sir Tawmis » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:00 pm

I just got - and beat - the story mode of MK11 and have to say I really enjoyed it!
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.

Esenthel

Re: Any Mortal Kombat fans?

Post by Esenthel » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:07 am

Mortal Kombat is one of my favorite franchises, together with RPG's Grimrock and Dungeon Master.
Actually after making my Into The Dark dungeon crawler, I have plans to make a fighting game :D

This is like a super, super early WIP:

MK2, MKX and MK11 are my favorites and I've spent so many hours with them.
The story mode of the newer games is definitely an experience, feels like watching a movie, I'm sure that must have cost a fortune to make. That's a nice addition, but I still play it mostly for the gameplay, so good.

Sir Tawmis

Re: Any Mortal Kombat fans?

Post by Sir Tawmis » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:57 am

Esenthel wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:07 am
Mortal Kombat is one of my favorite franchises, together with RPG's Grimrock and Dungeon Master.
This is like a super, super early WIP:
https://esenthel.com/site/images/screen ... Fury/0.jpg
MK2, MKX and MK11 are my favorites and I've spent so many hours with them.
The story mode of the newer games is definitely an experience, feels like watching a movie, I'm sure that must have cost a fortune to make. That's a nice addition, but I still play it mostly for the gameplay, so good.
I dig the WIP!
Like you, I love the MK series! Has always been my favorite of the fighting game franchise.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.