Xeen's cronicles

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
hansbleeb

Re: Xeen's cronicles

Post by hansbleeb »

exellent mod with amazing graphics. especially the eastern clan forest!!
and amazing.. to pull all the curtains off the walls in the castles
and one question..
the second gold key for the clan council hal in the mines west is it in that mine (a very nice dungeon master erlebnis) or must i find it somewhere else? lovadios room stays closed also
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

in cornville,s castle how to feed the dogs? and if i grab a book in the scared libary i get into a cell i can get out..
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Put a bone in an empty niche.
Be sure to take a book, there is a secret exit from the cell.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

the dogs are clear but the secret passage i cannot find it i try every book.. put things on the floor.. walking clockwise rounds. search in the libary for secret buttons.. wat must i do with the blanc motes?
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

hansbleeb wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:25 am the dogs are clear but the secret passage i cannot find
which secret passage you cannot find?
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

the cells where you locked in when you grab one of the books in the scared libary
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

After falling into the prison cell, inspect the walls very carefully. There is a small secret button.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

phoe that was a very secret button. very tricky hehind a plant there was also a tricky button in the forcefield room behind a statue.. and now how to go further i visit 47/75 levels and i need several keys , to the roof in dargoz tower, to the second floor in new castle, to the mageguild in asp to the mage tower, to the big council hall in the west mine in the river marches to the tomb of terror, the 2 pyramids in the west coast and north sands a dungeon entrance in the lava from the northern hell fire.. there must be a way to cooling the lava off if you wil go there.. my playtime is now 54 hours.. not bad for a free game.. thanks again!!
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

All keys can be found. No need to rush anywhere, play for fun!
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

play for fun that is a good hint.. i never play a game without fun but as extra create some npc,s who tells you a joke every day...