[Mod] The Lost Power of Nadric

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
RC Flyer

Re: [Mod] The Lost Power of Nadric

Post by RC Flyer »

Got it! Thanks! I'm really enjoying the mod but am stuck in blackwood. I used the first receptor and opened up the middle but cant open the whole level. I tried everything on the 2nd receptor (east central) but can't see thats its done anything. Also am unable to kill the witch. I can;t get her to hang around long enough. I saw someone earlier said something about the fireflies but cant find a note on it or anything. Not sure if I missed a note anywhere?? Anyway, have you done any other mods? I really like your storyline! Great job!
Khollik

Post by Khollik »

Blackwood is yet another "side quest".
If you managed to reach the Witch, then you probably had it right with the second receptor. It's the same spell and it opens the path to the tower. Maybe, you just triggered it before getting to the closed path. Some parts of the area will be opened (for instance the chest in the southern part) when you defeat the Witch and guess what to do next.
As for the Witch, she has lots of health but besides that, you just have to "square dance" with her till she's dead.

When you finish (or get sick of :P) this mod, you can also try the other one I've made:
https://www.grimrock.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18574

It's harder and more claustrophobic than this one, but with custom items, assets, prologue, monsters etc.

Have fun 8-)

Khollik
RC Flyer

Post by RC Flyer »

Thanks for all your help! As soon as I get through this one I'll give the next one a shot!