Help in getting last few secrets

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
cdhinhou

Help in getting last few secrets

Post by cdhinhou »

I have finished the game with 69 out 71 secrets and after looking at the game guide on GameBanshee, I know that I got the 68 they have listed there. The one secret I got that they are missing is the secret in the Walkabout area on level 6. I cannot for the life of me figure out what the other two I am missing are. For those of you who have finished the game with all 71 secrets, could you let me know what the other two that GameBanshee has missed are? Thanks.
Lmaoboat

Re: Help in getting last few secrets

Post by Lmaoboat »

Did you get all the treasure? The treasures count as secrets, but are on a separate list on the Game Banshee website.
cdhinhou

Post by cdhinhou »

Yes, I found all 7 treasures and all of Toorum's notes as well.
Lmaoboat

Post by Lmaoboat »

Wait, disregard that, it seems treasure don't count. I got all the secrets, but it's going to be hard remembering which ones aren't in the list.
Devil

Post by Devil »

Have a look around on level 7, Gamebanshee is currently at 70/71, and adding all the secrets up to level 7 totals to 52 - I had 53 at the end of it and 42 at the end of level 6...

Course, theres no guarantee that that is indeed the secret you are missing.
Chiller

Post by Chiller »

I thought gamebanshee had all the secrets listed already? I used their site and got 71/71 on one run.
Devil

Post by Devil »

hmmm maybe, when I done my hardmode run it didnt, and I guess my calc skills are a bit rusty so I didnt add them up right :p