Stuck level 9 *halp!*

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
loki5005

Stuck level 9 *halp!*

Post by loki5005 »

Hey all I'm stuck on level 9 with no idea how to proceed. I have done the 3-2-1-3 puzzle, the rock puzzle, the God forsaken pillar hallway but now I seem to be at an impasse. I have 2 keys but no doors to use them on.

Here is my map.
SpoilerShow
I'm sure I'm missing something somewhere because there is a big blank area in the south west quarter of my map and no way down to 10.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. There is an Ice Lizard steak dinner in it for you too!

Thanks!
Drax

Re: Stuck level 9 *halp!*

Post by Drax »

SpoilerShow
That door right ahead of you is connected to a sneaky switch nearby
Poomermon

Post by Poomermon »

SpoilerShow
There are 3 shelves facing directly to the center of the map accessible from different directions. Make sure there are no items on those shelves and you should be able to proceed.
loki5005

Post by loki5005 »

OMG...
SpoilerShow
I went by that shelf 50 times and never thought to remove the scroll, since I already knew the spell. As a general rule I leave stuff where I find it, if it's not needed, in case I have to refer back to it at some point. I was A victim of my own housekeeping.
Thank you guys so much!
gasgas

Post by gasgas »

I always remove torches and items from shelves and put them on the ground just in case :D