The Abduction

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Badgert

The Abduction

Post by Badgert »

You were born and grew up in the village of the Keepers of the Essence of Life.
Many generations of your ancestors were Guardians, and now your time has come.
It remains only to pass the last formal test and you can proudly say:
I am the Keeper!

ver. 1.0

I would like to hear tips, suggestions and constructive criticism.
I would like to thank the company "Almost Human" for the creation of this wonderful game and a wonderful editor.

link - http://www.nexusmods.com/legendofgrimrock2/mods/95/?
Isaac

Re: The Abduction

Post by Isaac »

That's a nice tapestry design; (in the screenshot). 8-)
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

Вполне интересный аддон! Только крабы мне категорически не нравятся... На каменистом пляже и по квестовому бою с двумя голодными крабами пришлось около 15 минут реального времени колупать их, нанося по 1-2 hp урона рапирой и имеющимся с самого начала игры копьём. Не особо играбельно, честно говоря...
Хотелось бы немного уменьшить им сопротивление физическим атакам. Или уменьшить их "прочность".

Зато понравился новый эффект нанесения ранений. Такая себе "скорая помощь" в действии! :)
Legend of Grimrock 1.3.7
Legend of Grimrock II 2.2.4
Torst

Post by Torst »

I've played about 3 hours and can say that this is a great and challenging mod.
SpoilerShow
I'll get an "out of memory" message and game will crash when i've tried to load a quicksave at the seaside.
After reload everythign works well
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Thanks for the kind words! I will definitely try to take into account your opinion when preparing updates!
Orace

Post by Orace »

Hi Badgert! Your mod is really fine!!

Can you give me a little hint? I'm stuck :D
SpoilerShow
I'm at Temple of the ancient Heathen, i miss a green key (a jewel key like the other i found around, for a green lock), a star key and a tomb key. Opened all other doors, where i found a star key for the pair locks at centre. Just a little hint would be appreciated! XD
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Orace wrote:Hi Badgert! Your mod is really fine!!

Can you give me a little hint? I'm stuck :D
SpoilerShow
I'm at Temple of the ancient Heathen, i miss a green key (a jewel key like the other i found around, for a green lock), a star key and a tomb key. Opened all other doors, where i found a star key for the pair locks at centre. Just a little hint would be appreciated! XD
Thank you!
SpoilerShow
Wing of Bishop Bertolli. A room where there are 2 snake statues. The key was at the guard. Examine the floor carefully in the room.
Orace

Post by Orace »

Hi Badgert, i found a problem, i think it's very simple to solve.
SpoilerShow
In labyrinth of moanings, there is a room with a small bridge over water and an altar. There are 2 items on the altar and when you pick up one of them, alarm rings and the door closes and monsters come out from walls (very nice monsters indeed XD ) When you kill all of them, alarm ceases and the door rises again.

The problem is that if you don't pick up both items before killing all the enemies, when you pick up the second one, alarm rings again and the door closes again. With no enemies to fight, you are trapped inside...
kingrilian

Post by kingrilian »

Am enjoying your mod very much (8/23 levels so plenty to do) however, I am stuck in the Temple of the Ancient Heathen
SpoilerShow
is the transporter which is surrounded by upward stabbing spikes accessible if so, how? I cannot find anything else on this level
Cancel - Found answer
Last edited by kingrilian on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orace

Post by Orace »

Found another one
SpoilerShow
Just defeated the wizard and retrieved the essence of life, a teleport appeared, i entered it and was transported to another section of the same level, stuck in black mass, unable to move...