[MOD] Lost City

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
maz0ut

Re: [MOD] Lost City

Post by maz0ut »

Added dozens of new secrets
Hmmm yummy. Need to do another run !

Thanks Adrageron for your work !
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Hey, maz0ut! Glad you're back! I hope the pyramid will not be as frustrating for you as last time ;)
maz0ut

Post by maz0ut »

Yeah , those injuries and snakes made me a little bit angry ^^.
Need to finish Underworld Dreams from the dungeon master forum and the next mod will be Lost city.
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Version 2.0 is out.
There is 100 secrets in total now.
I hope, it was the final update :D
Resu

Post by Resu »

Hey Adrageron!

I Will try this one out and give my feedback afterwards :) hehe my LoG1 Mod also has 100 secrets :)

Cheers
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Hi, Resu!
Good luck in the Lost City! ;)
Resu

Post by Resu »

So far so good! I am lvl 8 with my charakters right now and playing Hard Mode. I like your Mod very much so far! The Idea with the Gems as currency is great! Also the open World feeling and the chances to discover things makes it even more interesting. Also the Quest Rooms and the bosses are well made. The difficulty of the fights was 1,2 times very hard but managable :) I would defenetly recommend your mod and you get my endorsement right now buddy ;)

Edit: somehow i cannot endorse your mod at nexus files.. it says i must download your mod first but i obviously downloaded it a few times.. maybe a nexus error?
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Thank you for feedback, glad that you like the mod!
Resu wrote:somehow i cannot endorse your mod at nexus files.. it says i must download your mod first but i obviously downloaded it a few times.. maybe a nexus error?
Yes, looks like it.
Resu

Post by Resu »

Ok I just defeated the Toad Boss and also saw, that I have to "satisfy" 3 Spirits to open a new path.. Now for example this statue says "deep spirit prefer deep gems". Ok but what shall I do now? I dont get it. I also dont get the other one with "prefers some kind of mushroom" and "prefers fresh fish". My problem is: how can i even interact? there is nothing to lie an item onto. And What kind of mushroom should that be? I tried everything I had on the altar next to it. Please help
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Resu wrote:I tried everything I had on the altar next to it. Please help
SpoilerShow
Altars are not necessary located near the corresponding head. You must find wich altar belongs to wich spirit and make an offerings. You will see if the spirit is satisfied ;)