When can we expect DLC?

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Project

When can we expect DLC?

Post by Project »

First of all, hi. I just finished the game this morning and I loved it. I think it's the best game I've played this year.

Now my question is: When is it reasonable to start expecting DLC? Like I said, I loved the game, but because I know the Grimrock dungeon throughout, I'd rather play a new dungeon with a new, different party than start Grimrock again. I really liked the game mechanics and the puzzles, and I'd like to see more of it! I believe user-created content will become available at some point, but I hope the developers themselves to create more content too, if the level of awesome stays as high as with the base game. Naturally, I'd even pay money for new dungeons and new adventures.
thanthen

Re: When can we expect DLC?

Post by thanthen »

Meh, I'd rather they start working on sequel. Kickstart it so it will have a bigger budget and we can have more varied areas. 8-)
Jack Dandy

Post by Jack Dandy »

We'll get a dungeon editor soon enough.
Klukitsi

Post by Klukitsi »

thanthen wrote:Meh, I'd rather they start working on sequel. Kickstart it so it will have a bigger budget and we can have more varied areas. 8-)
They don't need a kickstart, Grimrock is such a commercial success :)

I think that we might get a new shorter dungeon when modding tools are released.
MushaConvoy

Post by MushaConvoy »

When can we expect DLC? I know the game is awesome and I want more already, but wouldn't people then start crying "day one DLC"

I hope work continues on the planned map editor (creator?) so fan-made dungeons can be made, I just hope I can carry my characters across to them.