Level 6 "Sequencis" area

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
JDR13

Level 6 "Sequencis" area

Post by JDR13 »

What is the purpose of the teleporter that brings you to the 4 different areas? I opened the gate in the room with the crab, but I never found any secrets associated with that teleporter. Why do I get the feeling I missed something there?
EvoluZion3

Re: Level 6 "Sequencis" area

Post by EvoluZion3 »

SpoilerShow
behind the iron gate area should be a lever/button that opens the wooden door in one of the other transporter locations. I think you're looking for a key to exit this level (one of four keys IIRC?)
SharNadal

Post by SharNadal »

besides not every teleport or dead end corridor have to lead to secret area, does it ?
Ilsyde

Post by Ilsyde »

One of the teleporter locations is a 1x1 square with a large stone gargoyle head. Does that do anything useful?
SpoilerShow
You can press a button on the wall but it just releases a poison cloud.
sam1942

Post by sam1942 »

Hi

When I step into this teleporter, it turn me only 3 times,I pull the chain facing wooden door which only open Ietle bit ,but sunniest I pull that chain, it turn me toward the devils face and then I’m stuck there.luckily I save the game before I entered.Don’t press that button on the wall ,it’s only release the poisonous gas.Reason why you must go there is because pass that teleporter, there is one round key which you need for continue game.Is this a glitch ? Or any advice ? I tried many ways to enter right side way,left,front and backwards ,same result.
PSY

Post by PSY »

sam1942 wrote:Hi

When I step into this teleporter, it turn me only 3 times,I pull the chain facing wooden door which only open Ietle bit ,but sunniest I pull that chain, it turn me toward the devils face and then I’m stuck there.luckily I save the game before I entered.Don’t press that button on the wall ,it’s only release the poisonous gas.Reason why you must go there is because pass that teleporter, there is one round key which you need for continue game.Is this a glitch ? Or any advice ? I tried many ways to enter right side way,left,front and backwards ,same result.
you got mail
https://psy-labs.com
Coders don't die, they just gosub without return