[Open / Signup] One Room Round Robin 3 - Calling All Modders

Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
sps999

Re: [Open / Signup] One Room Round Robin 3 - Calling All Mod

Post by sps999 »

I've been able to write a definition for the Ice Lizards a while back after quite a bit of tinkering, mainly for those turn attacks. If needed I can provide it.

Also, I would be interested in contributing. Of the remaining rooms the Asylum Labs jumps out as interesting, although I have no huge ideas with it. I'd probably want to make it closer to the middle or end to think something up.
aaneton

Post by aaneton »

My two floor asylum room (workname: Hall of Queens) is now 95% ready, so you can safely put me in line for implementing it to the real production file. Currently I'm not using any additional assets (as long as bookshelf and table is included in the dungeon). I MIGHT still add some small models (using existing textures), however most of the 3mb will be available for other modders.

All I need to know is what the item player should get for completing my room.
Last edited by aaneton on Fri May 22, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Grimrock mod (LoG1): The Onkalo Project
My Android (and windows desktop) game: Balloon Gentleman
Azel

Post by Azel »

THOM wrote: Cube - AFAIK not ready to work - and too special maybe
Noooo lol. I really want the Cube in Grimrock 2 :mrgreen:
JohnWordsworth

Post by JohnWordsworth »

Great to have you onboard sps999. I have added you to the list!

Awesome to hear you're room is done aaneton. I have added you to the schedule after Eleven Warrior. Bookshelf and Table will be in the standard assets for the town, so no worries there.
My Grimrock Projects Page with links to the Grimrock Model Toolkit, GrimFBX, Atlas Toolkit, QuickBar, NoteBook and the Oriental Weapons Pack.
Duncan1246

Post by Duncan1246 »

JohnWordsworth wrote:Hi Duncan,

I've added a list of objects to the second page of the ORRR3 Designer Guidelines. ...
JW
Hi John,
I have already the sx_urban_town tileset, but the link in the guidelines is for sx_winter_tileset...
Is it possible to download now a version (even if it's not the final one) of table,bed, counter top and book shelve? With them I may finish the general design of my room...
Cheers
Duncan
The Blue Monastery (LOG1)
download at:http://www.nexusmods.com/grimrock/mods/399/?

Finisterrae(LOG2)
download at:http://www.nexusmods.com/legendofgrimrock2/mods/61/?
AdrTru

Post by AdrTru »

My room2 is done.

Global scripts which is implemented:
GrimTk - extra super custom GUI
FW - framework for manipulation with hooks
Mam - system for manipulating surface like multi socket. - its possible to create new psition or object - contact me if you need
My LOG2 projects: virtual money, Forge recipes, liquid potions and
MultiAlcoveManager, Toolbox, Graphic text,
JohnWordsworth

Post by JohnWordsworth »

@AdrTru: Excellent, many thanks! I will download the file this evening and prepare it for Eleven Warrior. Thanks for finishing the integration of the LOG2 Framework and for tweaking GrimTK so that it works alongside the toolkit. I didn't get around to it before sending you the file and it is very much appreciated.

@Duncan1246: I don't think the town tileset exists as a separate download, it only exists as part of the winter tileset. However, I have simply taken the sx_urban_town files from the winter tileset download and used them (and will add the rope ladder soon). I will zip up the files I've made so far sometime tomorrow so that you can see the table, etc in action. None of them are finished yet (I might even make a texture or two so that they don't all look frankensteined together from the official textures), but they are unlikely to change much at all beyond style and texturing.

--
Next Steps: I will add the town props that I have made over the last week to the dungeon, and run through AdrTru's room, then I will send the file to Eleven Warrior for editing (sometime on Sunday, unless something goes wrong).
My Grimrock Projects Page with links to the Grimrock Model Toolkit, GrimFBX, Atlas Toolkit, QuickBar, NoteBook and the Oriental Weapons Pack.
Azel

Post by Azel »

I look forward to jumping in as well. Note that I will be traveling June 10th thru June 16, so I will either need to work on my room the week before, or any time after. I have no preference, just making note so you can assign accordingly :mrgreen:
Eleven Warrior

Post by Eleven Warrior »

Imma ready john. Just let me know what to do :)
JohnWordsworth

Post by JohnWordsworth »

Sounds great Azel! I have put you on the schedule for the short term, but will be sure to plan around the 10th-16th :).

I'll send you a PM this evening Eleven Warrior with a download link and some instructions!

Return to “Mod Creation”