Next update wish list

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Archfiend

Re: Next update wish list

Post by Archfiend »

- Option to loop theme music
Clark Kent

Post by Clark Kent »

I've noticed that it's a little bit difficult to pick up things from the ground. Sometimes, if it's just a very little bit too far away you can not get it but if you run over it you are often just kicking it down the road. I can not remember that it was that tricky in Dungeon Master...

Maybe it's just me but I always try to move the pictures of my four prisoners away to have a better view of the dungeon - but this is not possible. Maybe it would be a nice idea to just hide all characters with a key combination or so to have a better view.

A more intuitive/faster possibility to close the character window. I know the close gadget on the upper right corner does the trick but when in a hurry I just do not find it just in time...

A quick save hotkey would be nice.

And some warning if the food bar is too low.

I'm excited to see the level editor - this will be the most important add on as only a level editor will keep this game alive for years!
dbgager

Post by dbgager »

Clark...I think they actually have two areas in the square that items can be put in ..the foreground area ..where you can actually grab an item in the next square, and the background area where you cannot. They did this on purpose...because some of the puzzles actually need you to grab an item behind a gate. But other items are out of reach and require the gate to be opened first.
Crashbanito

Post by Crashbanito »

When the food bar is too low, a piece of meat is shown on the character space.
Grimrock FAQ | If you see something fishy, flag that post! | My Gaming/Tech Blog
munkeyxis

Post by munkeyxis »

Volume controls please
carpii

Post by carpii »

Crashbanito wrote:When the food bar is too low, a piece of meat is shown on the character space.
It already does that, no?

Except I think its bread, rather than meat :-)
Jack Dandy

Post by Jack Dandy »

You can use the right mouse button to look freely around the dungeon, Clark.
EvoluZion3

Post by EvoluZion3 »

+1 Quicksave and Quickload.
cameronC

Post by cameronC »

Random Dungeons is interesting, and an option I would like, when the mod tools come out. Difficult probably with the puzzle aspect of the dungeons, but to have a Random option in the dungeon select drop down would be cool.

More unique classes. The classics are cool and obviously the required ones for initial release but I'd love a couple more offbeat or unique ones eventually. Perhaps mod tools will solve this, as well, so that player dungeons can give you unique races/classes/traits to choose from when you start (While keeping the core of the game intact).
Writer and sometimes artist of the very slightly acclaimed comic series Scrambled Circuits. A comic series about a robot written by a human.

Grimrock 2 socketSystem: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8546 / Github
all_zebest

Post by all_zebest »

I recapitulate and add my wishes :

- quick save/load
- more portraits (and custom portraits)
- more sound options (volume etc.)
- quick potion drink without having to open the inventory
- popups about secrets found (X secrets found out of Y)
- mini-map (option)
- allow fan translations and give us the appropriate tools (I would gladly translate the game in French)
- integrate the upcoming translated manuels (the French one is being corrected now)
- no spider option (why not?)
- further voice acting ?