It's released on steam, but...

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
darkling

Re: It's released on steam, but...

Post by darkling »

Intrinsic wrote:
darkling wrote:
Intrinsic wrote:this shows what a complete retard you are
Intrinsic wrote:Listen child, swearing gets you nowwhere. I'll have your mother wash your mouth out with soap!

I'm playing it fine, you could be too, just go download it from your GOG/Humble link you were emailed like everyone else has done.
Look buddy, you called me a retard, that's where this derailed. You have absolutely no high ground here to snipe at me from.
Getting annoyed and swearing at people is where it derailed. It's steams fault, it's being worked on, swearing and shouting on the forums won't make it move 0.01% faster, they are no doubt working as hard and as fast as they can to get it sorted. It may just take some time. Anyways i'm off to watch TV, hopefully by the time i'm back it'll be on steam and we can both enjoy it :)

Actually, douchebag, you called me a retard and then I told you off.

How about you stop pretending that's not what happened.
Sleepcoma

Post by Sleepcoma »

Remoted into the home PC, restarted Steam and started my download. I'm hoping it's all ready for me when I get home from work today! :mrgreen:
Proud member of the Madcast Gaming Community

"As we walked past the Great Statues depicting hooded figures I had a sudden feeling of remorse"
genosse

Post by genosse »

regomar wrote:if you took the time to actually READ my post before you flamed me like a jackass you'd have noticed I WAS mad at Valve and never said a word against the Grimrock devs. Seems to me you just wanted to flame someone and are now trying to look like the rational voice when you were being an asshole 5 minutes ago.
If saying that raging on the internet is your right, but makes you look stupid most of the time, makes me an asshole, then I will proudly be an asshole, if that makes you feel better. :)
Lokik

Post by Lokik »

Ooh Steam version downloading...

regomar

Post by regomar »

genosse wrote:
regomar wrote:if you took the time to actually READ my post before you flamed me like a jackass you'd have noticed I WAS mad at Valve and never said a word against the Grimrock devs. Seems to me you just wanted to flame someone and are now trying to look like the rational voice when you were being an asshole 5 minutes ago.
If saying that raging on the internet is your right, but makes you look stupid most of the time, makes me an asshole, then I will proudly be an asshole, if that makes you feel better. :)
It's adorable that after wading into the shit with your flames and fists flailing that you're pretending to be some holier than thou pure innocent babe. Delusional fuck.
genosse

Post by genosse »

regomar wrote:It's adorable that after wading into the shit with your flames and fists flailing that you're pretending to be some holier than thou pure innocent babe. Delusional fuck.
Oh no! I "waded into shit" on an internet forum - I am seriously fucked, better tell my parents now. Seriously, grow up, get a life blah blah all the old shit you probably heard a thousand times.
uncleseano

Post by uncleseano »

its amazing how everything breaks down on the forums when folk dont get their way, so civil until now. I just logged into Steam and its downloading.... whats the issue?
Jack Dandy

Post by Jack Dandy »

Woohoo! Downloading!

Gaben is a cruel master, but I just can't stay mad at him.
Last edited by Jack Dandy on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
regomar

Post by regomar »

uncleseano wrote:its amazing how everything breaks down on the forums when folk dont get their way, so civil until now. I just logged into Steam and its downloading.... whats the issue?
The issue is fixed now, you missed the problem. Guess since you didn't see it it must be everybody else's imagination right? :roll:
uncleseano

Post by uncleseano »

regomar wrote:
uncleseano wrote:its amazing how everything breaks down on the forums when folk dont get their way, so civil until now. I just logged into Steam and its downloading.... whats the issue?
The issue is fixed now, you missed the problem. Guess since you didn't see it it must be everybody else's imagination right? :roll:
Hah! Yeah, you all seem like loons now, I love timing, first time checking if its done and BAM, no delays... I giggled to myself