[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
poqwer11

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by poqwer11 »

bongobeat wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:06 am 1) The high ground's chest is reached by the high ground way. Did you miss the wall text?
I read the text, but I don’t understand what to do and where to go! :cry:
bongobeat wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:06 am
you can see the location of a secret, located by a structure that looks close.
I see the textures, but I can't go anywhere! :cry:
bongobeat wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:06 am 3) Is it the closed gate in the library? This is simply opened by coming back from one stairs of the Castle 1st Stairs level.
No no! "The falling light will lead to treasures" takes the group one tier higher (the room with the throne), there is a grate there, behind it is a space with an object, but I can't get in! :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry:
bongobeat wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:06 am Try to explore more of that level.
Is this a weapon????? :?: :?: :?:

Thank you very much for your attention!!!
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

poqwer11 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:35 am Hello grimrock lovers!!!
1. I seem to be missing something in "Redwood Forest" and can't get to the chest on the high ground, which is visible from the teleportation point! Can anyone figure it out???
SpoilerShow
Note says Loose Switch if I remebre correcly. Look for the switch...
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Fimir wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:31 pmNote says
I've been looking for it for three days now! Probably blind! :geek:

Paradox, only found in the dark, maybe I'm an owl! :shock:
Of the first three archives, four secrets are left. I will go and search in the darkness!
:idea: No light, no, no! :idea:
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

poqwer11 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:29 am
bongobeat wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:06 am 1) The high ground's chest is reached by the high ground way. Did you miss the wall text?
I read the text, but I don’t understand what to do and where to go! :cry:
bongobeat wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:06 am
you can see the location of a secret, located by a structure that looks close.
I see the textures, but I can't go anywhere! :cry:
bongobeat wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:06 am 3) Is it the closed gate in the library? This is simply opened by coming back from one stairs of the Castle 1st Stairs level.
No no! "The falling light will lead to treasures" takes the group one tier higher (the room with the throne), there is a grate there, behind it is a space with an object, but I can't get in! :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry:
bongobeat wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:06 am Try to explore more of that level.
Is this a weapon????? :?: :?: :?:

Thank you very much for your attention!!!
There is a loose button, not far from there...
Try to look lower!

I don't understand what do you mean by seing some textures, anyway, that encampment leads to nowhere, it is just a point of view, originaly to have a look to the castle.
I said you can see a secret (area) from there, but you can't find it from there, this one like to be in the woods.

Oh, that falling light: the grate in the upper section cannot be opened, to get in the area behind, try to look near the interior garden.
And while you're up there, do not touch the dragon!

Kingdom of the thieves is not a weapon, it is a tool, well... for adventurers or thieves.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

bongobeat I wanted to ask - do you need to finish the quests somehow ??
For example, I explored the mines, but I can’t find the gardener anywhere to report to him about the results of the study!
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

Ok, seems like I have finished first act. Wizard is dead, looted skycity dry.

I think i have missed a few secrets
- thieves kingdom
- the one in castles dungeon where is ladder but cannot climb it up all way (if it is secret)
- i have not opened one gate that is accesible from Redwood forest

and there will be some more I guess.

So far suberb mod - this act alone would stand as a game itself!

My party (4x human, 2x berk, alchemist and wizard, normal difficulty) felt bit ovepowered in final stage of act - reached lvl 19 with them all.
I have managed to invest in some pointless skills - light magic with alchemist, he cannot learn spells...is there possibility to respec later in the game?
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Fimir wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:56 pm Ok, seems like I have finished first act. Wizard is dead, looted skycity dry.

- thieves kingdom
- the one in castles dungeon where is ladder but cannot climb it up all way (if it is secret)

My party (4x human, 2x berk, alchemist and wizard, normal difficulty) felt bit ovepowered in final stage of act - reached lvl 19 with them all.
I have managed to invest in some pointless skills - light magic with alchemist, he cannot learn spells...is there possibility to respec later in the game?
Act 1? And level 19? How many acts are there?
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Fimir wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:56 pm - thieves kingdom
You don't have the right item yet!
Fimir wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:56 pm - the one in castles dungeon where is ladder but cannot climb it up all way (if it is secret)
Hmm! I have all the secrets revealed there, perhaps it will be possible to come from there later (this is my guess!)
Fimir wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:56 pm - i have not opened one gate that is accesible from Redwood forest
After the mines, it would be nice for you to look at Fiola (like that's her name, sort of)!
Whisper wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:20 am Act 1? And level 19? How many acts are there?
I don't know, but I've visited only 19 locations and my gang already has 19 levels too!! No wonder, with a large number of battles!!
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

Whisper wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:20 am
Fimir wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:56 pm Ok, seems like I have finished first act. Wizard is dead, looted skycity dry.

- thieves kingdom

Act 1? And level 19? How many acts are there?
Wrong expression on my side - finished castle quests, been send to reach uncle (30 hour ingame out of 120 approx???).

And i do not feel owerpowered anymore - met ogre twins not far from the castle, one of them with freezing attack and been served for the ogre dinner in no time:).

So back to paranoid state, exploring invisible and saving before every fight:).
2498billb

Post by 2498billb »

Hi bongobeat
need a little help, In Greyfish Swamp, I found a button matrix and head that says 'Where is a telescope, the view is increased' I found the telescope and tried the green buttons from it on the button matrix but the door will not open, tried many combinations to no avail, also tried the other buttons still no joy, please help! thx in advance.