Save editor

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
ocapacha

Re: Save editor

Post by ocapacha »

Hi there,

Does anyone have any experience with the Steam version of LOG? Whenever I try to open a savegame, I always end up with this error message:

"This is not a valid legend of grimrock savegame" :cry:

Can anyone help, please?

Thanks a bunch!
Vaylgar

Post by Vaylgar »

ocapacha wrote:Hi there,

Does anyone have any experience with the Steam version of LOG? Whenever I try to open a savegame, I always end up with this error message:

"This is not a valid legend of grimrock savegame" :cry:

Can anyone help, please?

Thanks a bunch!
sounds like you got a corrupted save game or one that was made invalid from a update but ive never had my steam version have a problem like that from save games the updates have always been flawless but sounds like it got corrupted
tifftrip

Post by tifftrip »

The Editor does not work for me (Win 7 x64), says comdlg32 is missing, and this extra download is damaged, cannot be extracted.
Orvid

Post by Orvid »

It appears that this no longer works for the most recent steam version. I'd be willing to make the changes to it to get it working again, but it would be much easier if I had the source (yes, I know it's in VB6 and is likely not pretty, but I'll live), rather than having to start the RE process from scratch. Any chance the source is floating around somewhere?
Lohengramm

Post by Lohengramm »

Sure would be nice if this got updated to work w/ the newest Steam version. I don't think Grimrock 1 is going to receive many more updates from here out, is it?

Return to “Modding”