-= Dungeons Kingdom =- [Physics+Interactions Vid]

General discussion that is not related to Grimrock goes here.
eoliene

Re: -= Dungeons Kingdom =- [Trailer Live]

Post by eoliene »

An important note about our crowdfunding campaign:
Some people asked us if it's still important to contribute on indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, even though we may not reach the goal of 9000 euros: the answer is simple: YES! Our campaign is flexible, and we'll get the funds even if we don't reach this goal of 9000 euros.
So each new contribution will help the project greatly!!!
Feel free to pledge, even at the last remaining minute!

Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-kZeRqb-1c
lukesw

Post by lukesw »

Come on people - pledge, pledge, pledge! Because the world needs more quality dungeon crawlers, and the genre will be more healthy if it features an increased number of successful, high quality games.

Besides, ancient Mayan engravings, recently found within long-lost jungle ruins, claim that, if sufficiently funded, Dungeon Kingdom will usher in an age of peace and plenty. And who doesn't love peace and plenty, right?

Think about it: if the whole world falls into chaos and ruin, do you want to be the one to say "This is all my fault. I should have pledged money to Dungeon Kingdom!" ?

Make the right decision, folks, before your time and attention get sucked away by the upcoming awesomeness of Grimrock 2...
lukesw

Post by lukesw »

Dungeon Kingdom has now got the Steam Greenlight - well done, guys!

And yet people still aren't pledging. What a crazy, unfair world we live in...

Seriously, we need to support the development of this game. Don't we all want to see another high quality dungeon crawler with top-notch production values released?
eoliene

Post by eoliene »

lukesw wrote:Dungeon Kingdom has now got the Steam Greenlight - well done, guys!
And yet people still aren't pledging. What a crazy, unfair world we live in...
Seriously, we need to support the development of this game. Don't we all want to see another high quality dungeon crawler with top-notch production values released?
Thanks a lot lukesw :)
That's life! We'll find other ways to get the missing funds, don't worry, just a matter of time i think ;)
Thanks so much for your support!
SeyProdumen

Post by SeyProdumen »

On the DK page there are some news from the developers! http://www.hydro-games.com/dk/post-campaign-news/
Dungeon Kingdom: Sign of the Moon - New indie dungeon crawler in development
eoliene

News

Post by eoliene »

Hello Everybody !

Long time not posting here! The game is still under developement, and some guys could even beta test the begining. I published a new video showing a few possible interactions and physics effect :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T46T61PnRc

And a few screen shots :

The early access is not far from now. We have things planned (as post release update) like multiplayer, VR heaset version, randomly generated Dungeon etc. and we'll make announcements to let you know more about it, but for now we keep focus to on the first release.

Regards
Kukulcan

Re: -= Dungeons Kingdom =- [Physics+Interactions Vid]

Post by Kukulcan »

This looks excellent, especially the lighting. Sorry for my professional curiousity, but will you be able to keep the dynamic shadows intact for iOS version?
eoliene

Post by eoliene »

Kukulcan wrote:This looks excellent, especially the lighting. Sorry for my professional curiousity, but will you be able to keep the dynamic shadows intact for iOS version?
Well by using some tricks, we are able to keep dynamic hard shadows. Of course this won't work on a low end device such as iphone 4 or ipad 1. But on good devices (it's also true on Android) the game display hard shadows yes.

regards
Kukulcan

Post by Kukulcan »

eoliene wrote:
Kukulcan wrote:This looks excellent, especially the lighting. Sorry for my professional curiousity, but will you be able to keep the dynamic shadows intact for iOS version?
Well by using some tricks, we are able to keep dynamic hard shadows. Of course this won't work on a low end device such as iphone 4 or ipad 1. But on good devices (it's also true on Android) the game display hard shadows yes.

regards
Thanks, at least two more sales from me
eoliene

Post by eoliene »

Kukulcan wrote:
eoliene wrote:

regards
Thanks, at least two more sales from me
Thanks a lot :-) And i hope many will do like you :D

Return to “Off-topic Discussion”