It's released on steam, but...

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Merkoth

Re: It's released on steam, but...

Post by Merkoth »

genosse wrote:
regomar wrote:
darkling wrote:
We p[aid for the game, being angry at this level of fuck up is ENTIRELY within our rights and fuck anybody that tries to tell me otherwise.
Sure, it's our "right" to be complete dickheads - still, it doesn't make you look particularly smart most of the time ...
Specially when you're flaming other customers instead of those responsible for the problem.
darkling

Post by darkling »

genosse wrote:
regomar wrote:
darkling wrote:
We p[aid for the game, being angry at this level of fuck up is ENTIRELY within our rights and fuck anybody that tries to tell me otherwise.
Sure, it's our "right" to be complete dickheads - still, it doesn't make you look particularly smart most of the time ...

Don't misquote me. I didn't say that.
Pez

Post by Pez »

Listen, I changed the Steam Region to MIDDLE EAST and I can install it, try that, who knows if it fixed it.
Stalkingwolf

Post by Stalkingwolf »

it is working. Close Steam or reboot your PC.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster
lFlapjackl

Post by lFlapjackl »

It's the end of the world as we know it! Abandon all hope for salvation and jump off the nearest bridge, quick! :cry: :x :o *splash*
amortar

Post by amortar »

btw, what is the benefit of getting a steam achievement? WIll it add some extra feature or bonus to my gameplay?
kozzy

Post by kozzy »

I would like to be playing the steam version right now but thats not possible so I am instead enjoying the standalone version. Sure achievments,etc.. would be nice, but I have steam overlay working with the standalone version until the steam version goes up.

This is not the first time steam has had issues with a games release. I have had atleast 10-15 games get released a bit late on steam or have some kind of issue (making you download arma2, witcher2 and empire total war over and over again the whole game, Late unlock time (risen,etc..).

It does not happen with every new game on steam but a good deal have had issues, just something you have to deal with once in awhile on steam.

With all that said, The game is fantastic! Loving it so far!

*** It looks like steam version just unlocked! There you go people! Restart steam!***
Last edited by kozzy on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiqon

Post by Tiqon »

Well.... I love the twitter link, one guy posted ... where they say they are looking into it. Thanks mate, THAT is actually useful info :)!

Seeing from the other posts here.... Can I just whine a bit about the game not open yet, or do I have to do some name-calling too? :D

*Edited 2 minutes after: and there we go... now to play ;)*
Last edited by Tiqon on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's a Q in Tiqon, not a G. Thanks, that'll be all, carry on.
Nerkoon

Post by Nerkoon »

Stalkingwolf wrote:it is working. Close Steam or reboot your PC.
I can confirm that it is finally available for me.
Merkoth

Post by Merkoth »

amortar wrote:btw, what is the benefit of getting a steam achievement? WIll it add some extra feature or bonus to my gameplay?
Bragging rights at most.