Post your mods

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
darkjp

Re: Post your mods

Post by darkjp »

steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... earchtext=
If the link doesn't work, look for DUNGEON OF BAYUL !

let's test and tell me if you enjoy it.
4 levels and a blocked stairs to the 5th -coming soon, probably some bugs running or balance to adjust.

have fun (and pain).
Last edited by darkjp on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

When I click the link it leads to a file not found page.
Billick

Post by Billick »

Isaac wrote:
When I click the link it leads to a file not found page.
I think you need to be logged into your Steam account in your browser to view web links of people's mods. I saw the same issue when I tried to click a dungeon link when I wasn't logged in.
Halls of Barrian - current version 1.0.3 - Steam Nexus
Me Grimrock no bozo!
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

Billick wrote:I think you need to be logged into your Steam account in your browser to view web links of people's mods. I saw the same issue when I tried to click a dungeon link when I wasn't logged in.
Thanks. :)
It defies common sense that they would not link/redirect to a "Please login" page instead.

** I guess I will have to wait until the full release (for the GoG version) and use the Nexus to download any mods. Not a problem; I'll have more time spent in the Dungeeon editor. ;)
lowzei

Post by lowzei »

Updated mafl to v0.93.

Changes:
- exported with log editor v1.2.8
- a few bug fixes
- some tweaks (finally added some lights, balancing)

Steam-URL: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... htext=mafl
Hoster-URL: https://rapidshare.com/files/3768093632/mafl_v0.93.zip
Komag

Post by Komag »

But Isaac, how do you have the editor if you can't login to your steam account?
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

Komag wrote:But Isaac, how do you have the editor if you can't login to your steam account?
I rarely ever use Steam; when I do I run the client and it logs in. I have two usernames and three passwords for Steam (one is the Steam support account)... the login page on the website accepts none of these. Image

(It may be that with the last security incident for Steam, that I changed my password and no longer remember it.)

I tried running the Steam client, then clicking the link, but it still (erroneously) says the file was not found or might have been removed.
Komag

Post by Komag »

you can just do it through the client, you can go to community - workshop - grimrock and "subscribe" to all the mods you want
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

Komag wrote:you can just do it through the client, you can go to community - workshop - grimrock and "subscribe" to all the mods you want
It worked; I tried out the EoB and Crucio mods and the Rotten Place. :)
ScroLL

Preview: Samoth's Castle

Post by ScroLL »

Hey guys, I'm making a mod tentatively titled Samoth's Castle. It's sort of a dark fantasy, Resident Evil 1 / Dark Souls hybrid rpg. The gameplay is heavy on exploration, adventure, puzzles, traps, tough monsters, and epic loot. There are tons of different unique paths, rooms, and secrets to explore. You're likely to see completely different rooms, items, monsters, etc. depending on what paths you take or secret passages you find. I've spent a lot of time working on it and I'm really happy with the game so far. Right now Samoth's Castle is two and a half full levels and I'm planning on making the final game around ten or so levels total.

Check out of some of these screenshots from the game: