The One Room Round Robin 2 [Help] [Secrets Guide released]

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
JohnWordsworth

Re: The One Room Round Robin 2 [Help]

Post by JohnWordsworth »

@Jaberwoke: Think again about the theme of the room and how that might apply to a fight!
SpoilerShow
What happens if you invert the rules of a normal fight?
My Grimrock Projects Page with links to the Grimrock Model Toolkit, GrimFBX, Atlas Toolkit, QuickBar, NoteBook and the Oriental Weapons Pack.
Jaberwoke

Post by Jaberwoke »

JohnWordsworth wrote:@Jaberwoke: Think again about the theme of the room and how that might apply to a fight!
SpoilerShow
Thanks.
SpoilerShow
I've already tried just standing there in the hope that he will kill himself but how long does it take?
Diarmuid

Post by Diarmuid »

Jaberwoke wrote:
JohnWordsworth wrote:@Jaberwoke: Think again about the theme of the room and how that might apply to a fight!
SpoilerShow
Thanks.
SpoilerShow
I've already tried just standing there in the hope that he will kill himself but how long does it take?
Not that long.
Jaberwoke

Post by Jaberwoke »

Diarmuid wrote:
Jaberwoke wrote:
SpoilerShow
Thanks.
SpoilerShow
Not that long.
Thanks again. It might be because I'm using an imported party with quite some acrued abilitites. I'll probably restart with a fresh party anyhow.
The cube

Post by The cube »

I have gotten really far, but i am stuck in a few rooms:
SpoilerShow
Autosaved myself to xanathar's (one with nothing) room, and i have no idea how to complete it. seriously this one is impossible!
SpoilerShow
In elisabeth greystalk's room, i can't find the two keys. the small secret button under the lamp does nothing?
SpoilerShow
In the flesh-eating ogre room, after running around for some time, i have no idea what to do now. the mind control scroll does not do anything anymore apparently.
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

The cube wrote:I have gotten really far, but i am stuck in a few rooms:
SpoilerShow
Autosaved myself to xanathar's (one with nothing) room, and i have no idea how to complete it. seriously this one is impossible!
Which room? That's not Xan's room, that sounds like Diarmuid's. [PM me ~for limited hints~ if needed.]
The cube

Post by The cube »

I mean the room with the weird orange portal in one of the walls, i think the roon is called "one with nothing"
JKos

Post by JKos »

The cube wrote:
SpoilerShow
In the flesh-eating ogre room, after running around for some time, i have no idea what to do now. the mind control scroll does not do anything anymore apparently.
SpoilerShow
Sun pitää tappaa se ogre jotenkin, huoneesta löytyvät esineet voivat ehkä auttaa urakassa.
- LoG Framework 2http://sites.google.com/site/jkoslog2 Define hooks in runtime by entity.name or entity.id + multiple hooks support.
- cloneObject viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8450
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

The cube wrote:I mean the room with the weird orange portal in one of the walls, i think the roon is called "one with nothing"
Try the upstairs first.
The cube

Post by The cube »

I have, but can't do anything there either.

And i did not mean jKos's room. i meant the other room with a flesh-eating ogre :P