It's released on steam, but...

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Mackinstyle

Re: It's released on steam, but...

Post by Mackinstyle »

It's almost as if I own an object that is the "Preorder" but not the actual game. ie. I could buy the actual game and it would sit there beside the Preorder object in my list.

Just thinking about the programming rationale behind this bug.
drillerman

Post by drillerman »

Steam really do know how to F**k things up sometimes. I suppose that's the trouble with large companies. :roll:
regomar

Post by regomar »

darkling wrote:
Excuse me? What is your fucking problem? I paid for this, I want what I paid for. How about you go fuck yourself?
I wish I could give you some rep or something. I am SO sick of the 'complainers about complainers'. Truly an Internet phenomena. Nobody would be so rude and utterly pointlessly mean in real life unless they were a completely sociopath.

We p[aid for the game, being angry at this level of fuck up is ENTIRELY within our rights and fuck anybody that tries to tell me otherwise.
Mackinstyle

Post by Mackinstyle »

drillerman wrote:Steam really do know how to F**k things up sometimes. I suppose that's the trouble with large companies. :roll:
Confirmation bias. You don't notice the 10 million things that don't go wrong.
Mackinstyle

Post by Mackinstyle »

regomar wrote:
darkling wrote:
Excuse me? What is your fucking problem? I paid for this, I want what I paid for. How about you go fuck yourself?
I wish I could give you some rep or something. I am SO sick of the 'complainers about complainers'. Truly an Internet phenomena. Nobody would be so rude and utterly pointlessly mean in real life unless they were a completely sociopath.

We p[aid for the game, being angry at this level of fuck up is ENTIRELY within our rights and fuck anybody that tries to tell me otherwise.

You have every right to be angry. It's the Internet. The thing is, it's also the Internet. People will just see you as a sad, fickle person who gets way too passionate over little things. You poor guy. Life is going to be long and hard. Just don't go screaming and honking your horn if I take too long for your liking to get out of my parking spot. I'll thump you but good.
Intrinsic

Post by Intrinsic »

darkling wrote:
Intrinsic wrote:
darkling wrote:
Sure it's Steam's screwup. But why aren't AH working with Steam to sort this out? Why isn't this resolved yet? Why is there no word about this from ANYONE?
To think that AH weren't working with steam from the 1st second they knew about this issue on this shows what a complete retard you are. Go back to minecraft or wow.
Listen child, swearing gets you nowwhere. I'll have your mother wash your mouth out with soap!

I'm playing it fine, you could be too, just go download it from your GOG/Humble link you were emailed like everyone else has done.
Saul

Post by Saul »

regomar wrote:
darkling wrote:

Steam and Valve have legions of apologists. If you call them out on the steam forums you generally get banned. Any other business would be throwing free services at you if they screwed up like this. You wont even get a cheap apology from valve.
genosse

Post by genosse »

regomar wrote:
darkling wrote:
Sure, it's our "right" to be complete dickheads - still, it doesn't make you look particularly smart most of the time ...
regomar

Post by regomar »

Mackinstyle wrote:
regomar wrote:
darkling wrote:

You have every right to be angry. It's the Internet. The thing is, it's also the Internet. People will just see you as a sad, fickle person who gets way too passionate over little things. You poor guy. Life is going to be long and hard. Just don't go screaming and honking your horn if I take too long for your liking to get out of my parking spot. I'll thump you but good.
How exactly do you benefit by coming on here and purposefully pissing people off? I really wonder what the hell is wrong with sociopaths like yourself. Do you really have nothing better to do than flame people?

And mocking me for being passionate about the very game who's site we're on? Are you serious? Fuck you.
darkling

Post by darkling »

Intrinsic wrote:this shows what a complete retard you are
Intrinsic wrote:Listen child, swearing gets you nowwhere. I'll have your mother wash your mouth out with soap!

I'm playing it fine, you could be too, just go download it from your GOG/Humble link you were emailed like everyone else has done.
Look buddy, you called me a retard, that's where this derailed. You have absolutely no high ground here to snipe at me from.