Friday Blog update!

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Darklord

Re: Friday Blog update!

Post by Darklord »

HateSolstice wrote: I got the game as a gift from a friend. Just the installer, though. I don't have the GOG version or the Steam version. How the hell am I supposed to update it when I wasn't the one who purchased it?
Ask your friend to send you the new copy I guess? Or better still the email with the link in.

Hope that helps. :)

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
HateSolstice

Post by HateSolstice »

Darklord wrote:
HateSolstice wrote: I got the game as a gift from a friend. Just the installer, though. I don't have the GOG version or the Steam version. How the hell am I supposed to update it when I wasn't the one who purchased it?
Ask your friend to send you the new copy I guess? Or better still the email with the link in.

Hope that helps. :)

Daniel.
Yeah, I thought of that, and didn't think it would work for some silly reason. So I asked him a little bit ago and he sent me the info.

I apologize for the major brain fart. I think it was preemptive because tomorrow is Monday...
Sol_HSA

Post by Sol_HSA »

HateSolstice wrote:Also,I trust my friend completely.
If he trusts you completely, he'd have just forwarded the email to you. =)
Reminder: moderators (green names) don't work for almost human. | http://iki.fi/sol/ - My schtuphh..
earthyearth

Post by earthyearth »

quicksave is useful
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

HateSolstice wrote: Yeah, I thought of that, and didn't think it would work for some silly reason. So I asked him a little bit ago and he sent me the info.

I apologize for the major brain fart. I think it was preemptive because tomorrow is Monday...
No problem, happy to help. :)

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...