Dungeon Editor Progress

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Isaac

Re: Dungeon Editor Progress

Post by Isaac »

Great news; thanks for the update.
azidahaka

Post by azidahaka »

cool to see you back!

would you guys consider a remake of Master Of Orion 2? it would be another instant buy from me :)
Thels

Post by Thels »

azidahaka wrote:cool to see you back!

would you guys consider a remake of Master Of Orion 2? it would be another instant buy from me :)
That was a great game, indeed, but it was a totally different type of game than LoG. Also seems a bit off-topic for this thread. :P
Limba

Post by Limba »

Good to hear that editor is going onwards.

Meaby now is good time to start plan story for new levels.

OT:
I'm also waiting for next game. I think the planning had started before releasin LoG.
If it's good then we buy it :)
LostBoy

Post by LostBoy »

Thels wrote:
azidahaka wrote:cool to see you back!

That was a great game, indeed, but it was a totally different type of game than LoG. Also seems a bit off-topic for this thread. :P
Yeah, a bit off topic, but you might like this and the expansions:

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/379 ... ant.Worlds

;)
petri

Post by petri »

azidahaka wrote:would you guys consider a remake of Master Of Orion 2? it would be another instant buy from me :)
Everything is possible. We haven't decided yet what the next big project is going to be :)
Brude

Post by Brude »

petri wrote:Hi guys! Sorry for the absence! We have been taking it easy while setting up our new dev rigs, a new server and talking about game ideas. I'm now getting back to developing the level editor and the other guys are doing something cool that I can't talk about yet!

Fingers crossed that the "something cool" is some style of RPG!
Goromorgs freak me out.
theruler

Post by theruler »

petri wrote:the other guys are doing something cool that I can't talk about yet!
iOS port?
azidahaka

Post by azidahaka »

petri wrote:
azidahaka wrote:would you guys consider a remake of Master Of Orion 2? it would be another instant buy from me :)
Everything is possible. We haven't decided yet what the next big project is going to be :)
i love you guys! :mrgreen: If you would consider it seriously please drop me a message about it! 8-)
GreyFalcon

Post by GreyFalcon »

petri wrote:Hi guys! Sorry for the absence! We have been taking it easy while setting up our new dev rigs, a new server and talking about game ideas. I'm now getting back to developing the level editor and the other guys are doing something cool that I can't talk about yet!

Yay! Can't talk about yet? :? That bad?