It's released on steam, but...

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
McMarius11

Re: It's released on steam, but...

Post by McMarius11 »

i have the same problem i live in germany
Lokik

Post by Lokik »

The only reason I wanted the Steam version is for the achievements, but guess I'll be installing the standalone version for now.
Let_Me_Be

Post by Let_Me_Be »

jfunk wrote:I'm sure they'll be sure to check with you before all future communications.

Glad we got that sorted.
Not that I care much, but not posting this on the forums is just an incredibly stupid move. Where else would people go, once they find out that they can't play?
Intrinsic

Post by Intrinsic »

darkling wrote:
Arinvald wrote:Yeah I don't blame AH at all. This is Steam's screw-up. Last time I ever pre-order through them. :x
Sure it's Steam's screwup. But why aren't AH working with Steam to sort this out? Why isn't this resolved yet? Why is there no word about this from ANYONE?
To think that AH weren't working with steam from the 1st second they knew about this issue on this shows what a complete retard you are. Go back to minecraft or wow.
askjosh

Post by askjosh »

Guys you will most likely need to kill steam then restart steam on your computer before you can start downloading the game if it still says Grimrock Preorder in your game list.
darkling

Post by darkling »

Intrinsic wrote:
darkling wrote:
Arinvald wrote:Yeah I don't blame AH at all. This is Steam's screw-up. Last time I ever pre-order through them. :x
Sure it's Steam's screwup. But why aren't AH working with Steam to sort this out? Why isn't this resolved yet? Why is there no word about this from ANYONE?
To think that AH weren't working with steam from the 1st second they knew about this issue on this shows what a complete retard you are. Go back to minecraft or wow.
Excuse me? What is your fucking problem? I paid for this, I want what I paid for. How about you go fuck yourself?
Pylons

Post by Pylons »

I as well cannot download the game yet. Pre-ordered it from here and got my Steam key, put it in, but it just says I have the pre-order, not the game. (Georgia, USA)
darkling

Post by darkling »

askjosh wrote:Guys you will most likely need to kill steam then restart steam on your computer before you can start downloading the game if it still says Grimrock Preorder in your game list.
No, the problem is that Steam failed at unlocking the pre-orders.
zebbe94

Post by zebbe94 »

They are looking into this issue. Just to let you guys know.
Nerkoon

Post by Nerkoon »

askjosh wrote:Guys you will most likely need to kill steam then restart steam on your computer before you can start downloading the game if it still says Grimrock Preorder in your game list.
Done that several times and it stays as pre-order without install option.