Dev Team: Whats the Verdict on Linux version?

Talk about anything related to Legend of Grimrock 2 here.
deusexm1

Re: Dev Team: Whats the Verdict on Linux version?

Post by deusexm1 »

Azel wrote:
deusexm1 wrote:You can believe what you want. Your opinion and multiple trolling attempts are irrelevant to me. This thread, as stated in the title, was created to get developer response regarding linux version. It did not include in its title, a request for an opinion from "Azel" a know-it-all internet nobody with poor comprehension skills and the attention span of a 5 year old.
At the time you started this thread, there was already a topic on the first page that addressed it:
http://grimrock.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=8424

If you have the mental capacity beyond that of a 5 year old then you would have searched the forum first before re-starting an existing active topic. Not to mention that you're the guy who was the victim of identity theft due to bad use of a PC, yet concluded that getting a better PC to protect your bad use is the proper solution :lol:

If you really wanted an answer from the Dev's and not my all-knowing persona, then you should have emailed the Development team instead of posting an already covered topic on an Open Public Forum.

You can try to claim I am the one with the comprehension skills of a 5 year old... as you openly illustrate much, much worse.
Post all you want, all you do with every post is prove my point. No definitive answer has been given. But its okay because as you re-read that thread you will get to practice some reading comprehension.

Also, excellent arguing technique... taking what i said and repeating it verbatim. "you", "no you !!!". When i called you 5 years old i was just trying to make a point, but i am starting to believe that you might actually be around that age.

And lastly, you have no idea what happened with the identity theft so your commenting on it is idiotic. I told you that it was a security issue on the part of the OS and thats exactly what it was.

Also, why are your answers to every post within a few minutes after someone posts? Do you have hobbies? have you seen sunshine in the past couple of years? Get out of the basement and get a job, it will make your parents happy.

If this guy is a representation of LOG community then i think there is a big problem here.
minmay

Post by minmay »

deusexm1 wrote:If this guy is a representation of LOG community then i think there is a big problem here.
It's a pretty typical Internet forum community.
Grimrock 1 dungeon
Grimrock 2 resources
I no longer answer scripting questions in private messages. Please ask in a forum topic or this Discord server.
Soaponarope

Post by Soaponarope »

If this guy is a representation of LOG community then i think there is a big problem here.
There are a lot of great people here though, particularly the modding community who are always helping each other out.