Pyramid of Umas

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Chimera005ao

Re: Pyramid of Umas

Post by Chimera005ao »

Chimera005ao wrote:
Can someone please post the correct order (or just which altars) in which items are placed on the altar in the "Room of Offerings". I'm stuck and would love a reply. Can't seem to get to the switch no matter what altars I place items on. Many thanks!
SpoilerShow
Notice that you can remove stuff from three alters while standing on the trap doors? :twisted:
Claymore i know where and am not looking forward to, but where did you find the sickle sword?
Kind of odd. I found my second one in the pyramid. Don't remember exactly where I found either.
Kazeema

Post by Kazeema »

Figured it out :)
Vainamoinen

Post by Vainamoinen »

Could anyone still help with the actual first question in this thread...?? Can't find a second key at all...
Dirminxia

Post by Dirminxia »

Vainamoinen wrote:Could anyone still help with the actual first question in this thread...?? Can't find a second key at all...
It was already answered, you have to:
SpoilerShow
Put the Moonblade and the staff of nightmares on the appropriate sarcophagus. read the notes, count how many people each note specifies, and put the weapon on the one that is laying flat.
Harakiri

Post by Harakiri »

Im stuck on both the east and west wing.

I marked both issues with an X

http://i.imgur.com/SRNrb8y.jpg

I placed the items in the east wing to get through the door but i cant proceed further cause there are only 2 holes.

On the right side i cant activate the switch without getting hit by the magic bolt - i guess that is for opening the door there.
eduran

Post by eduran »

spacehouse wrote: Claymore i know where and am not looking forward to, but where did you find the sickle sword?
Same here. Got the Claymore after having to fight through a room with some snakes and two medusa thingies, but no Sickle Sword.
3mortis

Post by 3mortis »

harakiri :in east:
SpoilerShow
throw items on plate behind two holes, from 1 hole put item on plate, and you heave to take all items from plates to get further
eduran

Post by eduran »

Managed to find the Sickle Sword.
SpoilerShow
There are four brightly illuminated tiles in the main room on the second floor. Solving the puzzle rewards you with the sword.
Harakiri

Post by Harakiri »

3mortis wrote:harakiri :in east:
SpoilerShow
throw items on plate behind two holes, from 1 hole put item on plate, and you heave to take all items from plates to get further
SpoilerShow
Alright my problem was that i need to put an item from both side on the same plate to be able to remove it , the one where there is a pitfall normally
Any hints on getting through the doors in east on the far right ? When you get out of the key room, to your left if you go the direction of the crystal
eduran

Post by eduran »

Harakiri wrote:Im stuck on both the east and west wing.

I marked both issues with an X.
East:
SpoilerShow
You marked the wrong spot as your issue. You'll have to cross the pits further north.
Additional info on how to deal with the pressure plate between the grates:
SpoilerShow
You can put more than one item on a pressure plate.
West:
SpoilerShow
You need to be fast.
Harakiri wrote:Any hints on getting through the doors in east on the far right ? When you get out of the key room, to your left if you go the direction of the crystal
SpoilerShow
Look for a hidden switch north of the room you are trying to get into.