Last day anxiety mitigation

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Arinvald

Re: Last day anxiety mitigation

Post by Arinvald »

nianu wrote:
Arinvald wrote:
I bought it off Amazon as soon as it was released. Second time watching it. Absolutely fabulous! It will be hell waiting another year for the second season to be released since I don't have HBO either. You will definitely want to see it but maybe after you have already read the published books. I won't read any series until it is completely finished. I get the sense that ASOIAF is heading down the Wheel of Time road and I don't want to be left hanging.
ah okay. that's cool :) i'm on the 3rd book which i think is past what the series is at now. i'm kind of disappointed that they're still calling it "A Game of Thrones" when they're not even in that book anymore. oh well lol. maybe i can convince my hubby to let me buy it :) i hope you enjoy LoG :D

I have litle doubt about enjoying LoG. I have never played a grid-based dungeon crawler before; I got started with pc gaming on Wiz 7 and UU so I missed out on DM and EOB back in the day but this kind of old-school gaming really appeals to me. So many games from around 2004 till present just leave me craving the old ways. Last good old-school rpg I played was Wizards and Warriors back around 2001. I do like Skyrim but hate the UI.
Botiquita

Re: Last day anxiety mitigation

Post by Botiquita »

After reading the 9.5 review score by Destructoid, I think I'll need a bigger stack of Chimays for the remaining hours until LoG hits my hard drive !!