Pyramid of Umas

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
UknowsI

Re: Pyramid of Umas

Post by UknowsI »

Valc wrote: You'll have to refresh my memory, haha. Do you mean the one where the warp particles are moving in a straight line along solid ground and pitfalls, then repeating the same line?
If you mean the other warping puzzle:
SpoilerShow
Got to use the teleport on top of the trap and then remove a weight through the bars, teleport back and forth a bit and finally trigger the initial door opener from across the pit by throwing something
Now I've just got to figure out what to do in the room with all the altars on the second floor. I can't even figure out how I can change anything.
jardin

Post by jardin »

My question about the lowest floor :
SpoilerShow
Now I've just got to figure out what to do in the room with all the altars on the second floor. I can't even figure out how I can change anything.
put anything on 4 altars to see the difference :P manipulate all of them to make pass
NibblerofWorlds

Post by NibblerofWorlds »

So, I have reached the room with the Fireball in the Crypt of Sacrifice - it looks like you have to somehow direct it to one of the standard magic targets. I have no idea how to do that. Tried to cheat the system by firing off a fireball of my own, but no dice.
jardin

Post by jardin »

hidden switch

wall which fireball hits
NibblerofWorlds

Post by NibblerofWorlds »

jardin wrote:hidden switch
Thanks.
Here I was thinking the pyramid didn't have any hidden switches...
Freestylae

Post by Freestylae »

Can someone please post the correct order (or just which altars) in which items are placed on the altar in the "Room of Offerings". I'm stuck and would love a reply. Can't seem to get to the switch no matter what altars I place items on. Many thanks!
jardin

Post by jardin »

you can take object from altar when you are heading to swich

My question about the lowest floor :
SpoilerShow
Dirminxia

Post by Dirminxia »

jardin wrote:My question about the lowest floor :
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
There is a note that mentions a cursed measuring cord. The room below the trapdoors is one step smaller then the room above it. If you fall through the final row of trapdoors (The ones right next to the door) you fall into the secret area.
spacehouse

Post by spacehouse »

Lightthrower wrote:Persevere in the pyramid and you will eventually get this bad boy !

http://steamcommunity.com/id/16377027/s ... ollTop=150

However it was very very hard to get. 3 snakes + 2 petrifying women ambush o_O.
Claymore i know where and am not looking forward to, but where did you find the sickle sword?
Chimera005ao

Post by Chimera005ao »

Can someone please post the correct order (or just which altars) in which items are placed on the altar in the "Room of Offerings". I'm stuck and would love a reply. Can't seem to get to the switch no matter what altars I place items on. Many thanks!
SpoilerShow
Notice that you can remove stuff from three alters while standing on the trap doors? :twisted: