Anybody else run into a bug?

Have trouble running Legend of Grimrock 2 or do you have questions about the purchasing options? Look for help here.
MrAuer

Re: Anybody else run into a bug?

Post by MrAuer »

Not running the Steam version, Im running the game via Wine and installed from the downloadable installer.
petri

Post by petri »

Ok, we are probably going to release the patch sometime tomorrow unless some critical bugs are found.
zubenelgenubi

Post by zubenelgenubi »

The "neck chain" that gives you immunity to starvation and burdened conditions doesn't seem to work,i still get overweight and need food.
Lyverbe

Post by Lyverbe »

Minor bug, but still...

You know that 9x9 room where you have 7 plates that make a "pink floor" appear over them you to push them down? While I was trying to solve the mystery, I tried going on the floor above and throw something on the wall so the item would hit that wall and fall on the plate below. That made its pink floor appear. I then threw another item which landed on that pink floor. When I went back down and remove the first item from the plate, the pink floor disappear but the second item that was on it was now floating in the air!
MrAuer

Post by MrAuer »

By the way, I installed Steam under Wine and tried the beta 2.1.12. Game loads from save, but when I try to move or turn, it instantly crashes.

This might be just a wine problem, of course. Standalone game version 2.1.9 without Steam works fine.
Decayer

Post by Decayer »

Lyverbe wrote:Minor bug, but still...

You know that 9x9 room where you have 7 plates that make a "pink floor" appear over them you to push them down? While I was trying to solve the mystery, I tried going on the floor above and throw something on the wall so the item would hit that wall and fall on the plate below. That made its pink floor appear. I then threw another item which landed on that pink floor. When I went back down and remove the first item from the plate, the pink floor disappear but the second item that was on it was now floating in the air!
Yeah, it seems like items on light bridges will float in the air when the bridge turns off. Items pushed by the party seem to fall down correctly.
petri

Post by petri »

MrAuer wrote:By the way, I installed Steam under Wine and tried the beta 2.1.12. Game loads from save, but when I try to move or turn, it instantly crashes
Could you link to the save game so we can have a look, please?