20 Questions :)

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
cezi

Re: 20 Questions :)

Post by cezi »

Hello!

Are there going to be any NPC's in the dungeon levels which could be hired into the party? Like Beohram or Tod Uphill in EOB1? Of course they should be exchanged into existing party member because the party cannot exceed four members.

Best regards,

Cezi
petri

Post by petri »

NPCs don't fit into the vibe of Grimrock that well. One of the themes of LoG is that you're exiled and alone into this desolate mountain prison. Having no NPCs is a design decision and really nails this point.
cezi

Post by cezi »

I thought rather of dead bones which could be put into altar and resurrected. However I presume your answer is pretty clear:))

Cezi
petri

Post by petri »

Yep, that would fit perfectly =)
cezi

Post by cezi »

Well, due to huge interest before even releasing a game, i presume there will be some kind of add-on after some moths. You could include some "dead bones" to resurrect there:))

Cezi
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

There are so many possibilities for expansions should this game do well, I wish Almost Human every success. :D

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
WarBaby2

Post by WarBaby2 »

Darklord wrote:There are so many possibilities for expansions should this game do well, I wish Almost Human every success. :D

Daniel.
Very true!

I always found it kind of sad that the whole concept of dungeon crawling games got lost over the years, even though there still was so much potential in it...

Return to “Grimrock 1 Discussion”