steam pre order problems

Have trouble running Grimrock 1 or you're wondering if your graphics card is supported? Look for help here.
LonePaladin

Re: steam pre order problems

Post by LonePaladin »

And there is much gnashing of teeth and rending of clothing.

I'd just use the stand-alone version, but a fella's gotta have his cheevos.
dark

Post by dark »

Same here, I cant get the game to install. but if you go and try to buy the game again , it will let me purchase a new copy. that should not happen. the game is acting like our copies are not there at all.

guess, Ill go over to GOG and grab mine, since I have a copy there too in my account.
Uchuu

Post by Uchuu »

Same thing has happened to me. I bought LoG from http://www.grimrock.net on April 5th and after receiving the Steam key I went ahead and activated that key on Steam. Now that the game has released the LoG Pre-Order has not converted into the full game so I'm unable to download it. Upon visiting the LoG Steam app page I'm not official flagged as having the game owned. I've tried restarting Steam to see if that fixed the issue but it didn't. I hope a fix happens soon. In the meantime I'll try restarting Steam a few more times.
argh

Post by argh »

It's nice to have that reassurance, and it seems like it's steam's fault, but it just seems kind of backwards that you get your pre-order after it's available to everyone else? Should be at the same time.
Kriptonic

Post by Kriptonic »

I have submit a ticket to Steam Support outlining the problem we're having here.

Hopefully the Devs will see this thread and get onto them too. Lets hope for a quick solution to this problem.
redfox_dw

Post by redfox_dw »

I have got the same problem. I also opened a steam support ticket but from my experience that will take a while before someone gets back to that.
A publisher statement would be great.
Fadobo

Post by Fadobo »

To people who pre-ordered via the website: You can open the humble-store link you received and download the game via the humble website.
doctor_roxo

Post by doctor_roxo »

same here. installer not working either. getting stuck at same part.
Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker
Firing

Post by Firing »

Same problem here
userwords

Post by userwords »

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :roll:

please contact valve inmediatly and ask them w t f are they doing to your clients. it sounds to me they dont care cause we dindt pre order through them, every company that gets too big begin to step on customers feet.