Pre-order issues and questions

Have trouble running Grimrock 1 or you're wondering if your graphics card is supported? Look for help here.
petri

Re: Pre-order issues and questions

Post by petri »

TurntableVendor wrote:I've preordered LoG directly from Almost Human. If I redeem my Steam key now,
will I still be able to download the standalone version when the game is released, or do I have to decide between the two?
You get both versions, so you may download the standalone version in any case.
TurntableVendor

Post by TurntableVendor »

Ok; thanks for the quick reply!
Echnaton

Post by Echnaton »

I am thinking of register a pay pal account for preorder. Now i wonder if it will be a problem to pay in Dollar, cause my account will be german and uses Euros.
Jack Dandy

Post by Jack Dandy »

Pretty sure Paypal automatically converts it.
shadmin

Post by shadmin »

Hi, I submitted a pre-order direct from grimrock.net using PayPal--I've already received a PayPal receipt, but am still waiting for information regarding my Steam key. What's the typical turnaround for Humble Bundle?
Kthanid

Post by Kthanid »

It's usually pretty fast (a few minutes or so), but could take longer. Have you checked your spam folder?
shadmin

Post by shadmin »

I have checked my spam folder. I'll send an email to them with my PayPal transaction ID and hope that they can resolve it...
Hissssa

Post by Hissssa »

So I ordered the game and I used paypal and the transaction got stuck in what looked like a loop. I eventually ended it and noticed that my account has been charged for the game. I did not get an email for my purchase... please help!

my paypal account and my primary email are not the same (if that matters). I checked the spam folders and I have nothing. How long do I need to wait?
lFlapjackl

Post by lFlapjackl »

Hissssa wrote:So I ordered the game and I used paypal and the transaction got stuck in what looked like a loop. I eventually ended it and noticed that my account has been charged for the game. I did not get an email for my purchase... please help!

my paypal account and my primary email are not the same (if that matters). I checked the spam folders and I have nothing. How long do I need to wait?
How did the purchase work? Sorry, I forgot. If it doesn't prompt you for another email, I'd check your paypal's associated email.
Talendra

Post by Talendra »

I have the same issue as Hissssa with the infinite loop on the humble bundle page.
My paypal and email address entered are also not the same, however I have not had issue with humble bundles payment system and this before.
I will email support later today, but thought I would post here to help diagnose the problem, as Hissssa's issue was exactly the same as mine.