NEWS: Release Date Announced - Pre-order Now!

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Darklord

Re: NEWS: Release Date Announced - Pre-order Now!

Post by Darklord »

Yep play something else, I'm going throgh Dungeon Master now and loving it! :P

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
shalarim

Post by shalarim »

Yay, launch date is my birthday. Awesome birthday present. Pre ordered direct ready to play :D

Shalarim
Zanji123

Post by Zanji123 »

Hello from Germany.

I've waited for this game since the German gaming website 4players.de made a preview about it.

i regulary looked on this site (without registration) and now made my preorder purchase for this awsome game :)

i'm 27 and i didn't played the old dungon master or eye of the beholder when i was younger (i didn't had a PC at that time) but i like the dungeon crawl genre since i played some older RPGs so i can't wait to play it.

You guys really did a great job :)
i know that i must not listen to the voices in my head.......but they have such awesome ideas xD
Sinshine

Post by Sinshine »

nice, Just completed my order and was taken back by the pre-order goodies, lovely artwork, great soundtracks, and most importantly GRAPH PAPER!!!!! love it, gj guys
Zanji123

Post by Zanji123 »

just one question regarding the goodies:

is it only the title theme as soundtrack or the complete? since i have only the title theme in my rar package :)
i know that i must not listen to the voices in my head.......but they have such awesome ideas xD
Sol_HSA

Post by Sol_HSA »

Zanji123 wrote:just one question regarding the goodies:

is it only the title theme as soundtrack or the complete? since i have only the title theme in my rar package :)
Yes. The rest of the audio is pretty much ambience and sfx.
Reminder: moderators (green names) don't work for almost human. | http://iki.fi/sol/ - My schtuphh..
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
blackwoodforest

Post by blackwoodforest »

@Zanji123: same here, i found it on 4players as well

back those days, I explored on the NES: Swords&serpents and I loved it, as well as older might and magic and wizardry parts. I love the oldschool style! Looks like Stonekeep in the first view.
pazoozoo

Post by pazoozoo »

I just preordered the game directly from Almost Human. I’m so glad that after so many years I will be finally able to enjoy this wonderful combination of good old classic cRPG style with modern technology.
The game reminds me of wonderful times when, as a teenager, I was playing my guts off with games such as Eye of the Beholder, Ishar or Dungeon Master, Black Crypt or Might&Magic on Amiga 500. It is as if my dreams has come true!
Thank you, guys, for this opportunity! I can’t wait till next Wednesday.

Ps. Since it is my first post - hello everyone!
Last edited by pazoozoo on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Minds are like parachutes... they only function when they're open."
- Thomas Dewar
luthur1964

Post by luthur1964 »

I read in an earlier post that "Legend of Grimrock" is the number one selling game on GOG right now. That is great news. We all wish the team at Almost Human the greatest success -- not only for our own selfish reasons (um.. sequel, nudge-nudge, wink-wink, say no more...), but also because your hard work and dedication have led you here.

I was curious if it wasn't too personal a thing to ask if you could announce to the forum, the volume of sold copies when it reaches an impressive milestone. We would love to celebrate this with you as well.

Also, many have stated that the $15 price is too low. Personally, I feel it is just right, when you consider that you are (wisely) not paying for physical production of CDs, packaging, collateral printing, shipping, etc. They are then passing this savings on to us, the consumer. That fact, and the fact that the team at Almost Human has displayed nothing but the highest regard for its fan-base through their attentiveness and responsiveness in these forums -- all the while, producing what is certain to be a fantastic product! If anyone disagrees (or if you have more money than I), by all means, do purchase multiple copies and gift them to everyone. Consider it your marketing efforts.

Please promise us that after your new found success, you do your best to avoid the urge to move into the corporate mind-space.
Remember your roots. Recognize your talents. Resist the "Big Boys" in suits - they are truly the "pimps" of the business world, whose only goal is to see how rich they can get from your efforts.

Cheers!